Confessions | Matsukaze Tenma

Matsukaze Tenma a.k.a Arion Sherwind

Me : Requested by AnillaGarcia, and I'll from now on introduce with my own made up OC's

Gaia : like me

Asshu : and me

Kurisutaru : and me

Me : yeah, my own made up OC's Daiyamondo Kurisutaru, Antei Gaia and her brother Asshu

Asshu : I'm awesome

Gaia : not true

Me : time to start, have fun reading!
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
It's now a few months ago since I met my brother, Kogure Yuuya. Yes, I'm Kogure (F/N), Yuuya's sister. I'm going to Raimon with my crush Matsukaze Tenma. His big blue eyes, brown hair and optimistic attitude was what attracted me to him.

Me, Tenma, Shinsuke, Shindou and Kirino played soccer at Riverbank. Shindou passed the ball to me and Tenma tried to get it. "Come on Tenma!" Shinsuke yelled. Tenma at that moment stumbled and fell down on top of me, his lips touching mine.

Tenma quickly pulled back and blushed. "Uhm, I'm so sorry (F/N)." he said. I blushed mad as I noticed we weren't alone. I got up, followed by Tenma. "Tenma, tell her the true." Shindou said. Shinsuke looked confused at Shindou. "What do you mean, Shindou-sempai?" he asked. "Shindou is right, tell (F/N)." Kirino said. Tenma stood up, blushing mad. "I...I...I..." Tenma tried to say something, but finally looked defeated at his feet. "I love you." Tenma said before walking away. "Tenma!" Shinsuke yelled and followed him. Shindou looked concerned at me. "(F/N), are you okay?" Kirino asked. I looked up. "Did this really happened? Did Tenma just confessed to me?" I asked. Shindou simply nodded.

Tenma's POV

I can't face her now. I just cofessed and kissed her. "How can I be so stupid?!" I said to myself. "Tenma! Wait!" Shinsuke yelled and stopped. He panted like crazy. "Tenma, go back." he said. "I can't." I said, tears in my eyes. "But she loves you, I'm sure of it." Shinsuke said. I looked up and thought about her. "Okay, I'll take this chance." I said and ran back.

Reader POV

Shindou and Kirino left me alone on the field. I stared dumbfounded at my feet. "Tenma loves me?" I asked myself. "Yes I do." I spun around, facing Tenma. "Is it true?" I asked. He nodded and scratched the back of his head. "You don't love me back, right?" Tenma said, sadnsss in his eyes. "N-no, I love you too." I said. He looked up and hugged me. I hugged back and snuggled my nose in the crook of his neck.

He pulled back from the hug and faced me. He leaned in and kissed me on the lips, sweet and soft. I parted my lips a little bit and he used the opportunity to slid his tongue in my mouth. His tongue danced around mine, his arms going around me, pulling me closer.

Extended ending

Shindou and Kirino walked back, looking at the sight of the new couple. "Looks like Tenma told her the tue." Shindou said. "And what about you thinking about Akane who confessed to you?" Kirino asked smirking. "Urg, please don't ask." Shindou said and signed annoyed.

The end
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Me : done! Tenma is very OOC and it's more a drabble

Tenma : why??? *cries without tears*

Shindou : I don't hate Akane, I just don't love her

Kirino : Shindou is becoming a heartbreaker *smirks*

Shindou : HEY!

Me : you fools, just yell bye!

All : BYE!!!!!!!

Shindou : why yelling?

Me : because I want it *signs*