Students Love Too | Endou Mamoru

Endou Mamoru a.k.a Mark Evans

Requested by xox_Eimear_xox
Have fun reading!
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Well, it's now 3 years after Inazuma Japan. My best friend (and crush) Endou Mamoru is now 18 years old, almost 19 and I'm getting 17 this summer. He and I played soccer everyday and always talked about everything to each other.

"Say (F/N), what are you going to do now?" Endou asked. "Well, I decided to go and study forensic pathology." I said, hoping to interest him. "Wow, that's awesome." he said excited. I smiled and he blushed, but hide it.

Endou's POV

Why can't I just tell her? I thought as I looked at her smile. Her eyes twinkled and I almost wanted to grab her shoulders and kiss her. "Endou-kun, what's wrong?" she asked. I looked up and faced her right in the eyes. "N-nothing." I said and looked and my feet. "Come on, I know you're lying." she said. I signed. "I just think about how it will be when you go away." I said. She nodded and looked at her feet.

Reader POV

Endou took a step closer to me. I noticed how close he was and looked up, straight into his brown eyes. He grabbed my hands and pulled me a bit closer to him. "There is one thing I wanted to say before you leave." he whispered. I just stared at him as he closed the small gap between us.

I was completely paralysed by his actions, and unable to react. He pulled back and looked in my eyes. "I love you, and I'll always do." he said before letting you go and walking away. "Endou-kun." I said, staring at him as he walked away.

Time skip

There was a party tonight at Raimon to see each other one last time. I walked together with Natsumi to Raimon. As soon as I walked in, I noticed Endou. "(F/N), go and get it." Natsumi said and elbowed me. I nodded and slowly made my way towards him. "Hey (F/N)." a voice said. I turned around and faced Gouenji. "Hey Gouenji." I said. "I heard from Endou that you go study." he said. I nodded as Gouenji took a step closer. "I wanted to tell you before you leave that...I love you." he said, reaching for my hand. "I'm sorry, Gouenji." I said and pulled my hand away. "What?" he said. "I love Endou." I said, hoping not to hurt him. "M-me?" I turned around and faced Endou. "Yes, I love you." I said and hugged him.

He hugged back and snuggled his nose into the crook of my neck. "I love you too, (F/N)." he said before kissing me. "Mission accomplished." Natsumi said while Aki looked away. "Aki, are you okay?" Haruna asked. "Yeah, I'm fine." Aki said.

Endou walked me home that night. He had one arm around my waist the wole time, holding me close to him. As we reached my house, I turned around and faced him. "(F/N), can I ask you something?" Endou asked. I nodded and he grabbed my waist, pulling me closer. "Can we keep in touch when you're away?" he asked. "Of course, Endou-kun." I said before kissing him. His tongue trailed over my lower lip. I carefully parted my lips, feeling his tongue swirling around mine.

He pulled back and kissed my cheeks. "I love you." he said. "I love you too." I said and we kissed again, like there was no other day.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Done!
Requests are still welcome!
See you later