16.

"Sana, we cut class just to go here?!" i asked when we reached the mall, she cling on my arm and giggled. I let out a sigh, i was supposed to be studying for the upcoming test right now but she brought me here, what a day.

"it sucks to go alone so i brought you and people will gossip about you in class, i don't want you to feel annoyed" she said, i'm already used to it but she still cares, oh god. She dragged me inside and i was just following her all the time, we went to different boutiques since she can't choose what clothes to buy, she was trying them one by one and i was just there sitting on a chair, watching her.

"what about this?" she asked, i hummed when i saw her wearing a skirt and a croptop that shows her perfect curves. I gulped.. i suddenly thought that she looks sexy in that outfit.

"i-it's great" i said and showed a sly smile, she giggled and look at herself on the mirror. I began to sweat a bit, why am i here?! this is giving me a hard time to move again. She hummed, "i'll buy these then" she said then went inside the fitting room again to wear her uniform. I let out a sigh and stretched my arms. She went out after a couple of minutes then she told me that she's going to pay the clothes. I followed her and we're in front of the cashier, my eyes widened as i almost choke on thin air when i saw that red silk cloth.. that's a freaking lingerie-

I looked away and pretended not to see that, i heard Sana hissed so i looked at her. "Tzuyu-ah.. can i borrow cash? i can't find my wallet" she said, i nodded and grabbed my wallet then handed the cashier a black card. Sana looked at me with confusion on her face, i arched an eyebrow, "what?" i asked, she shook her head then the cashier handed me the paperbags and also my black card.

"did i clearly see that? a black card?! are you seriously that rich?!" she asked as the moment we come out on the shop, i chuckled, "why does it look like that you just can't believe what happened?" i asked her back, she pouted and i can't help it but to smile.. why is she so good at being so adorable.

After that, we stroll on the mall again. We ate different kinds of snacks and even watch the movies, we also eat dinner at a restaurant where me and my family usually eat when we are out. The quality of food there is amazing, i love their steak. I order for the both of us and she was wandering her eyes on the fany place, i smiled once again as i cut the steak for her. It took me minutes till i finished, "here Sana, you can have this" i said and switch our plates, giving her the already cutted steak. She smiled and thanked me, i nodded then we ate dinner.

"thanks for treating me today Tzu.. about those clothes, i'll pay you tomorrow-" she didn't finish what she was about to say when i stopped her, "yo stop right there, about those clothes, you can keep them without paying me." i said, she was about to insist but i shook my head. She just let out a sigh, "thank you so much for the expensive treat" she said, i nodded.

We went outside the mall to go home, we didn't notice that the sky is already dark and it's a bit late. "Tzuyu-ah?" she called, i looked at her, "yes?" i asked, she looked at me.

"can i stay at your place for a while? i really hate being with my parents these days" she said, i blinked a few times, she's going to stay at.. my place?!

"y-yeah sure" i said, it's embarrassing if i said no. Besides, she defended me from that bitch who embarrassed me in a crowd of students at the cafeteria earlier. She smiled, that wasn't just a smile but a sweet smile. A smile that isn't force, or a bitch smile.

"let's go home" i said, she nodded then we went away. I don't know what will happen next but i hope that there will be no inappropriate things on the way.