65.

Minju's POV.

I yawned as i reach the school gate, my sister didn't even waited for me so that we could go to school together again.. i feel really guilty when she's being mad at me, i don't want to see her mad but i just can't treat mom right specially when she doesn't even care for me. "Minju" a voice called my name, i glanced at the back and saw a tall girl with a very nice smile, she looks charming. "yes? who are you?" i asked, it's awkward you know.

"oop sorry, i'm Yujin. I'm the one who sent you a friend request earlier this morning, i was wondering if i could be friends with you" she said and smiled at me, i can't help it but to smile back at her too. "sure! i would love to, i already accepted your friend request earlier tho" i responded, she hummed and put her hands on the pocket of her jacket. "i didn't saw that since i went somewhere else this morning. anyways, thanks Minju" she said, i nodded, "it's nothing Yujin" i said then was about to walk away but she called my name again.

"hey, we're on the same class right? let's go there together, it sucks to walk alone right?" she asked so i chuckled, she went back on my side then we walked away as she tell informations about herself, she really is cool.. from head down to her toes.. she's absolutely perfect! her piercing is nice too, wearing a leather jacket suits her really well too, she's also tall and also has long slender fingers.

"my family owns a restaurant downtown, i should bring you there sometimes" she suddenly said, i hummed, "sure, i would love too but i'm shy.." i mumbled and she chuckled, her eyes disappears when she smiles.. it's cute. "there's no need to be shy besides, we're friends" she said and we're near reaching the classroom, i bit my lower lip and looked down a bit.

"anyways, your surname is Chou, right? are you a relative of Chou Tzuyu?" she asked, i stopped from walking when i heard that question, she looked at me and wondered what's wrong.. "hey? are you okay?" she asked with a little bit of worry on her tone, "actually.. i'm Chou Tzuyu's... daughter" i blurted and closed my eyes tight, she seemed shock after i blurted those words. "eh? cool" she mumbled, i looked at her.. "we're gonna be late, let's go" she said and held my hand then dragged me to run, i blinked a few times as we run.. she's holding my hands so tight and it's so warm, it feels really nice.

Third Person's POV.

meanwhile...

"yah! stop clinging on my arm" Hyewon bragged and she looks annoyed, Eunbi giggled and didn't even listen to her. They're gonna be late for school but Eunbi looks like she doesn't even care at all, Hyewon sigh and they're now on the school gate. "i said let go-" Hyewon didn't finish what she was about to say when she saw her twin sister with a girl who's really familiar to her.. more like she saw her before but she can't remember where and when.

"yah Hyewonie, are you okay?" Eunbi asked when she noticed that Hyewon became silent all of sudden, the latter looked at her and sigh. "stop calling me Hyewonie, it sounds dull" Hyewon blurted and she thought Eunbi would be offended but she just smiled. "it doesn't sound dull to me, it's cute and it suits you!" Eunbi said cheerfully, Hyewon could tell that she really is a happy type of person, she couldn't even believe that someone would stick up with a loner like her.. it's just wow, a miracle.