71.

Tzuyu is sitting on the bed, staring at nowhere and she's currently waiting for Sana so that they could finally rest after a long tiring day. The rain is still pouring so hard outside, sound of thunder can also be heard. Tzuyu can feel her palms sweating.. she feels anxious without a reason.

After a while, Sana entered the room after changing into a much more comfortable clothes. Tzuyu let out a deep breath and smiled a bit, Sana smiled back at her too and sat beside her on the bed. "i thought you were already asleep" Sana mumbled, Tzuyu looked at her and slightly chuckled.

"no, i was waiting for you" Tzuyu said, "eh? there's no need to wait for me though besides you're also tired from work so you should sleep" Sana said and laid down on the bed, she faced her back to Tzuyu and turned off the lamp on the side table beside her. Tzuyu bit her lower lip and laid down beside her, she slowly wrapped her arms on Sana's waist and pulled her closer to her. Sana can feel her eyes getting teary.. she just can't believe that Tzuyu is there beside her.. just like on her dreams. Now she doesn't have to dream about it because she's finally on her side.

Sana can feel Tzuyu's hot breath fanning on her ear, making her flinch a little. "i love you" Tzuyu whispered and Sana's tears suddenly fell, her heart wants to explode with happiness after hearing what the latter has said.. "i love you so much" Tzuyu added, she could hear Sana's sobs so she told her to face her.

"say that again" Sana mumbled as she cries, Tzuyu smiled and opened the lamp on the side table. She then saw Sana's beautiful face, she slowly lifted her hand and gently wiped Sana's tears using her thumb. "i love you" Tzuyu said and pulled Sana for a tight and warm embrace. Sana cried on her chest, she didn't expect that a dream can really come true. "Tzuyu-ah.." Sana mumbled, Tzuyu gently caressed her soft hair and kissed the top of it.

"are you going to leave again?? that's why your saying that?" Sana asked with a sad tone, Tzuyu pulled away from the hug and looked at her straight in the eyes. "no, i would fight for you this time Sana.. i was a coward back then and let you go. I thought that would be better but i am wrong, a life without you feels so hard." Tzuyu mumbled and Sana's tears can't stop from falling.

Sana embraced her again tightly, she's so happy.. finally, after a long time.. the person she wants to spend her life with is finally beside her again. She's sure that no matter what she do, there's still a path that takes Sana back to her. When she said that living without Sana is hard, she felt that too.. she's used seeing her face and talk to her every single time. Treating each other like strangers while you love each other is a torture indeed.

Sana closed her eyes and opened it after to make sure that it wasn't a dream anymore, Tzuyu smiled because finally, everything is coming back on it's right place. "i love you so much Sana, i will never go away this time.. i'll protect you, you and our twins" Tzuyu thought on her mind and embraced her, feeling the warmth of her arms. The both of them felt the feeling of being home and that's better, everything is alright.. Just the two of them saying how much they love each other on the cold rainy night.