04.

"our daughter is here" i heard my mom said to my relatives as i entered the rented room for us to eat, it was big and expensive. i didn't smile to them, my mom grabbed me on the arm and introduced me.

"meet Tzuyu, our future CEO" my mom said, i bowed. my relatives hummed and slowly smiled while looking at me, it's all fake, i can clearly tell. stupid people.

about that CEO thing, i didn't want that. i don't want to be the next handler of our company when my dad gets weak and die. i want to be a successful doctor in the future, not a damn CEO.

i sat on the chair and ate my food quietly, my relatives and parents did the same. my brother hwanwoong also arrived.

"our other CEO is here, good to see you honey!" my mom mumbled and pulled my brother to her embrace. favouritism huh? well, i'm used to it. Hwanwoong sat in front of me, as usual, we just gaze at each other coldly, like we aren't siblings.

he already have a family, she has two young daughters and has a own company. a very successful businessman they say, but they didn't know what's his true color. a murderer.

"you see, our son, Hwanwoong is already a successful businessman. his wife and our granddaughters are lucky to have him as a family member, a very wealthy and intelligent man." my dad cooed proudly, i cussed silently. saying those words just to make other people insecure? they're too obvious. why are you proud having a son who is a damn murderer?!

i saw it on my very own eyes, the way she killed that woman. i may be young that day but i can't forget how evil he is.

*flashback*

"please..no!!" i heard someone shouting outside my door, i slowy opened my eyes and sat up on the bed. loud thuds and screams can be heard outside, it's just me, my brother and his girlfriend are here on the house, since my parents went outside the country for a business meeting.

"hwanwoong-ah..please don't" i heard a voice again, my curiosity bothered me. i stood up on the bed and peeked on the door, i widened my eyes from what i saw.

my brother is pointing a gun on Ms. Kim... she was begging for help, pleading to not shoot her.

"liars. i hate them. they should be pushined" my brother mumbled and pulled the trigger, shooting Ms. Kim on the forehead. her dead body fell on the stairs.

my throat went dry, my knees are trembling. warm tears fell on my eyes as i closed the door, slowly and quietly. i went back to bed and buried my face on the pillow, i cried there, to muffle the noises coming outside my mouth.

i thought he was nice. i thought he was the best brother, that's what i thought. but i'm all wrong, he was a murderer.

*end of flashback*

"what about your daughter?" my uncle asked, i clenched my fist under the table. my father looked at me for a while, thinking on how he can fake an answer just to made those guest insecure.

"uh...she's studying as a good-" my father didn't finish what he said when i stood up, earning everyone's attention.

"don't be shy to tell them what your daughter is to you father, don't be shy to tell them that i'm just nothing to you" i said and grabbed my bag then went on the door, before i go out, i glance at them and showed a sly smile.

"enjoy your dinner everyone, i'll head out" i added then went out. i'm so sick of everyone's bullshit, specially to their bullshit. why fake an answer if you can tell what's the truth.