17.

"you live alone?" she asked, i nodded, "for now, we're on the same boat Sana. I really hate being with my parents for a while now" i said then sat on the couch, she was wandering her eyes on the living room then she sat beside me.

"are you really fine being alone?" she asked again, i suddenly looked at her, "what do you mean?" i asked her back, she shrugged her shoulders. "i read something back then, it says that lonely people doesn't really love being alone. They're just waiting for someone who's willing to stand with them" she said, what's with the topic all of sudden.

"in short, you're just waiting for someone Tzu" she added and slyly smiled, the silence took over and i don't know what to say. She has a point somehow, being alone isn't fun or comfortable at all. Maybe she's right, maybe i am just waiting for someone to accept and stand with me.

I suddenly stood up, "Sana, if you need to wash up, the bathroom near the kitchen, i'll head upstairs" i said and was about to walk away but she stopped me by calling my name, i glanced back at her. "i don't have clothes" she said, "i'll let you borrow some of my clothes" i added then started to walkaway slowly, i heard her hummed and spoke after, "it's fine, besides we won't be needing them tonight" she said so my eyes widened due to shock, i clearly heard that. what the actual fuck, something doesn't feels right. I immediately went inside the room and shut the door, i suddenly forgot what we are.. fuck buddies..

I let out a sigh and changed into a much comfortable clothes, it's been a tiring day today. I slumped myself on the bed and stared at the plain white ceiling. I feel anxious, i think she's up to something.. more like she prepared something inappropriate.

All of sudden, i heard her scream downstairs. It made me go down as fast as i could, "Sana where are you?!" i asked then i heard her whimper near the bathroom door. I went there and saw her groaning on the floor, a towel was wrapped around on her body and her hair was tied a bun. I think she slipped on the tiles. I kneel down in front of her, oh please don't tell me she broke her own bones because of her clumsiness.

"are you okay? what happened?" i asked, she looked at me with teary eyes, "i slipped" she said, i let out a sigh, "can you stand? or walk?" i asked again, she shook her head. I let out a sigh again, looks like i don't have any other choice. I told her to stay calm then carried her on my arms, she widened her eyes and hold onto my neck for safety. I brought us upstairs and i laid her down the bed, i was about to stand up but she trapped my waist using her legs.

"what are you doing?!" i asked, she pulled my face closer to her. My eyes widened, our face are just inches away from each other.. "fuck me like a whore i am for you Chou Tzuyu~"

hello there, god bless you! <( ̄︶ ̄)>