52.

The three of them are already on the table, eating breakfast. "mom, mama will pick me up later" Minju blurted so Sana nodded. "be careful" Sana said and Minju nodded, Hyewon was busy eating her breakfast, not even speaking. "me and your sister will head out first, she said she'll help me in the hospital first before she head to school" Sana said, Minju let out a deep breath.

"you really like that place huh? the kids that mom is taking care of is really annoying, how can you stay on a place like that Hyewon-ah?" Minju asked her sister, Hyewon stopped from eating and looked at her sister with plain eyes. "because i'm not like you, we may be twins but i'm not like you" Hyewon blurted and Minju suddenly felt insulted, "what are you trying to say?" Minju asked and clenched her hand into a fist under the table, Hyewon stood up to take a bath but before that, she looked at her sister. "i'm not a heartless girl like you." Hyewon said then she went inside the bathroom, Minju slammed her hands on the table and was about to ran towards her sister to fight but Sana held her back.

"please.. stop" Sana mumbled, Minju removed Sana's hand away from her. "being with you guys feels like i'm such a bad person mom, she's always so mean to me and you don't even care" Minju almost shout, Sana's eyes becomes teary and was about to touch her daughter again but the latter step backwards. "Hyewon is the apple of your eye and i noticed that ever since i grew up, you always bought her things while you only bought some for me twice. I just don't get it mom, what am i really to you? i'm your daughter too" Minju said so Sana's tears fell, hearing those words coming from her daughter dig deep inside her heart and it hurts so much.

"Minju.. you don't understand-" Sana didn't finish what she was about to say when Minju cutted her off, "the reason why i always need mama is she treats me special.. not like you mom, this life is so hard and i'm getting tired of it. When did you ever care for me?" Minju added and walked away, locked herself on the vacant room. Sana sat back on the chair and stared at the floor with tears falling in her eyes, after knowing that her daughter misunderstood everything she did.. she feels really really hurt inside. It feels like all she did for her daughter Minju all means nothing.

Hyewon was hearing them inside the bathroom, she was holding back her tears.. she really can't stand seeing her mom getting hurt because she loves her more than anything else and she understands the situation they're in, unlike her younger sister. The reason why Hyewon is being mean to Minju is she's seeking some revenge for her mom. "that woman.. only bring burdens on my mom's life." she thought on her mind as the cold water drip on her body. No matter what, she promised to herself that she'll love their mother at all cost because she knows what she had been through.