91.

It was dark and only the moonlight is the source of Tzuyu's light, she was currently under the kitchen's table while thinking for some plans. She feels really anxious because her brother is also lurking the house. She hissed and closed her eyes then let out a deep breath to calm down. "think tzuyu..think.." she thought on her mind, she needs to be wise. She suddenly remembered the gun that she kept under her pillow, it can be tricky but she has the guts to do it. She sneaked slowly and stood up, she was about to head upstairs but she heard loud footsteps approaching from where she is.

She cursed, now she doesn't know what to do. Hwanwoong whistles as he walks, he wandered his eyes on the place that made him grin. "i need to find that moron as soon as possible, i need to make her pay for taking everything away from me" Tzuyu heard her brother mumbled, she let out a sigh quietly and when she saw him walking away, it's now a perfect chance for Tzuyu to head upstairs.

Tzuyu quietly walked on the stairs but when she's on the middle, she heard him laughed so it made her extremely nervous. Like her body is going to explode, she doesn't have something to defend herself from being hurt so she's nervous. "pathetic" Hwanwoong mumbled, Tzuyu slowly glanced at him from the back. All of sudden, Hwanwoong pulled a hand gun from his pocket and aim it on Tzuyu who's on the stairs. After seeing that, she immediately ran as fast as she can towards the room. Hwanwoong grew mad because he missed the shots and it's indeed a waste of bullets.

Tzuyu successfully entered the room, she locked it and approached the bed, she slipped her hand under the pillow and grabbed the gun then reloaded it with bullets. She also opened the window so that her brother thought she escaped, she let out a deep breath and hid on the closet, she breath as quiet as possible so that, her brother will be surprised on her attack. Hwanwoong shot the door knob and kicked the door, he saw that the room is so quiet. He groaned and approached the opened window, it made him mad. He screamed like a mad man and threw the things he see. Tzuyu closed her eyes and remained calm, when Hwanwoong was done freaking and screaming out his anger.

Tzuyu went outside the closet and took the chance to shot her brother on the shoulder and the leg, Hwanwoong widened her eyes and groaned. Tzuyu suddenly pushed him and both of them fell on the stairs, the guns on both of their hands are nowhere to be seen. Both of them groaned, Tzuyu can feel her body is in pain. She was about to stand up and find the gun but her brother grabbed her on the leg and pulled her down again. Her stomach hits the ground and it made her weak, Hwanwoong went on top of her and wrapped his hands on her sister's neck.

Tzuyu is now having a hard time to breathe because the grip on her neck is pretty tight and it hurts, she tried to remove it but she's too weak. Tears fell from her eyes as she remember Sana and the twins, it's so sudden. She doesn't know if she'll survive and live but she hopes so, and she hopes that the woman she loves is safe with their twin daughters.