25.

Tzuyu's POV.

Hours later, it's PE class and we're all currently on the field. That new student always tails Sana whenever she goes and it's annoying me so much, i do want to say that she should give us some alone time so that we could talk to each other and Sana could tell me stories and her corny jokes, but who am i to push that person away from her? i am just nothing but her so called fUcK bUdDy.

I let them be together for a while, i didn't care at all. I panted when i finished running on the field, there's a lot of sweat coming out from me and i seriously need to take a bath after this at home. I sat on the ground and closed my eyes, i let out a deep breath and rested.

"Chou Tzu" i heard a soft voice beside me, i opened up my eyes and glanced at my side. It's Myoui Mina from Class A, i let out a sigh and closed my eyes again. "what do you want?" i asked her with a plain tone, "you look hot when you're sweaty" she suddenly said, i burst out laughing when i heard that and looked at her. I never thought someone like her would say that, she laughed with me too and i never laughed with anyone like this before. She wasn't bad as i thought, i think a good spirit possessed her today.

"you shouldn't let your sweat dry, you'll get a cold" she warned and wiped my sweat, i chuckled, "why do you look so concerned?" i asked, she stopped from wiping and looked at me. "nothing much" she answered and continued to wipe my sweat, i let out a sigh and told her to stop. "why are you here?" i asked her, she hummed. "my adviser moved me in your class, just now" she said causing me to choke on air and coughed, "are you serious?" i asked her, she nodded. "why? does it look like i'm joking?" she asked back, i let out a sigh and stood up. "PE class is over, head home safe" i said and walked away to change my uniform and head home also. I need to eat and have some rest, also review for the upcoming exam.

I finished changing on my uniform on the locker room and i'm ready to head home, i was about to grab my bag and head out the door but someone blocked my way. I rolled my eyes and let out a sigh, "what?" i asked, she pouts at me. "you left me on the field alone" she mumbled with her pretty puppy eyes, i gulped but managed to stay calm as i should be. "why? can't you walk without me?" i asked her and walked away, she groaned and cling on my arm like she used to.

"can you please stop clinging on my arm starting tomorrow, i'm not saying this because i don't want to or i'm rude but it's just, you're giving me a hard time to walk fast" i said when we reached the gate, she hummed and looked at me, "so you like it when i'm clinging at you?" she asked with a sly smile, i blinked a few times and looked away then cleared my throat.

"w-when did.. i say that i like it when you're clinging at me?" i uttered, she chuckled, "you just said it" she said, i let out a sigh and shrugged my shoulders. "whatever you say, i'm going home" i said, "i'm going with you" she suddenly said so i furrowed my eyebrows as i look at her, "what? no way" i said but she's too hard headed, i let out a sigh and have no other choice but to let her. I'll send her home immediately, i need to rest for god's sake.

hello there, specially to those Filipino sapphires who like memes or love to make them, i want to recommend you this group!

the people there are friendly, every sapphires are welcome! that's all huhu my knees hurts.. goodnight.