49.

Tzuyu let out a sigh as she come out on her room, it's been a days since her parents got buried on the cemetery but her heart is still in pain. She even took a break at school since she really feels tired, mentally. The sky is getting dark and she just woke up, her routine is kinda plain but she doesn't even care about it. Her phone made a noise on the living room so she went there and picked it up, she furrowed her eyebrows when she saw that a unknown number was calling her. She cleared her throat and answered it, "who's this?" she asked.

"can i talk to you Tzuyu?" a man on the other line said, she hummed when she knew whose voice it is, Sana's father. "what do you want to talk about Mr. Minatozaki? it's so sudden and how did you get my number?" Tzuyu asked, Sana's dad let out a sigh, "that isn't important now, i'll go at your address and i'm on my way. We need to talk about something really important" he said so Tzuyu had no other choice but to agree, even though she doesn't want to talk to anyone.

She waited outside and sat on her porch, she waited for couple minutes till a car stopped on the road. Mr. Minatozaki went outside the car with a frustrated face, he approached Tzuyu and sat beside her. "i hope you won't get mad about this Tzu, but this is better for the all of us" Sana's dad started and Tzuyu didn't respond at all, she let him speak for the mean time. "i know you've been a good friend to Sana and i'm grateful for that, i know you're a good person and you have a pure heart." Mr. Minatozaki said and let out a deep breath, "but it's time to wake up and face reality."

"Tzuyu, this might hurt but stay away from my daughter" he added and upon hearing those words, Tzuyu can feel her heart being gripped and it hurts a lot. "why?" Tzuyu asked as she hold back her tears, Mr. Minatozaki let out a sigh.

"it's for her safety. I can't stand seeing her with a sibling of a murderer" Mr. Minatozaki answered, Tzuyu smiled bitterly. "but i'm not a.. murderer" Tzuyu uttered and she feels really really drained. "i know but your brother is, i'm scared that your brother might come back and my daughter will be in danger. I don't want to lose another daughter Tzu, me and my wife needs to protect our daughter at all cost because we failed to protect her sister. Just do what i say and i'll be thankful, just stay away from her."

After saying those words, Sana's dad patted Tzuyu's shoulder and stood up. "we don't know what will happen next and it's much better to do things early, i'm really sorry but we needed to do this" he added and stepped on his car, Tzuyu was still there sitting on the porch.. spacing out with tears falling in her eyes. She just can't believe that she'll be losing every single person in her life, it's so tiring.. it really is. Now she have no one, she's trapped in the dark all over again. "am i really that easy.. to hurt?"