09.

3:00 pm. Tuesday.

I stretched my arms and arranged my things properly, it's breaktime and i need to go to the library. To meet that girl who got my number without me knowing it.

I stood up and was about to walk away but i heard Sana's voice. I let out a deep breath and faced her as she calls my name.

"yah, where are you going?" she asked, i cleared my throat. "i'm just going to the library, why?" i asked back, she hummed. "let me go with you" she suddenly said, i raised an eyebrow as i was looking at her. "what's wrong with you? i'll be quick, i can go on my own." i said then turned my back to face her and walked away, i didn't wait for her response since i will be wasting my time.

I went on the library, the girl told me to wait on the table near the window. I obeyed it and sat on the chair, i let out a sigh and waited for a bit.

Minutes more, a girl approached the table. Her hair was black and it's length was on her shoulder, she has moles on her face which suits her well. She slowly grinned while looking at me intensely.

"hello, Chou Tzuyu." she mumbled, i let out a deep breath and stood up to face her. I was way taller than her. "who are you? how did you get my number?" that was the first thing i asked, things are creeping me out.

"i'm Myoui Mina, from Class-A" she introduced herself, i furrowed my eyebrows. Myoui? i think i heard that somewhere, i can't clearly tell but i once heard my dad saying that surname. "delete my number. are you a stalker or what?" i asked with a plain tone, she chuckled without taking her gaze off me. It's kinda awkward, i can't even stare at her eyes.

"remember my surname Ms. Chou, you'll be shock at the happenings later on. So i suggest that spend more time with Minatozaki." she said and her lips slowly formed a smirk.

"stop pretending that you know me so well. I don't know you, so stop saying useless things aight?" i said and let out a sigh after, "this will be the last time we'll talk to each other, stop wasting my damn time" i added then was about to walk away but i heard her laugh a bit. People here really gave me a headache.

"sure, have a nice day ahead" she mumbled with still that playful smirk on her lips, i just shrugged my shoulders and walked away. That damn woman surely ruined my day huh? pretending to know me so well yet i don't even know who she is.

But something doesn't feels right. I got goosebumps when i heard those words from her, she said that i should remember her surname because the happenings will shock me. It's strange and i am feeling a bit nervous. What's her plan though? she's weird.

I just let out a sigh and went again on the classroom to sleep, since i didn't get enough sleep last night. Overthinking what happened on that damn restaurant with my friggin' relatives. And my brother's dark stares.. it scares the shit out of me but i won't fear him. He can kill me too and i'm not afraid, he can just shoot me in the head, just like what he did to that woman.