forever and always.

Seeing Sana walking down the aisle makes me the happiest person alive, today i am marrying the girl i promised to love, forever and always. It makes me tear up, she's finally going to be my wife after we've been through. I can see our future, living a happy life with the twins. She's the most beautiful girl, ever. I've never seen such beauty like her before, she's like... a goddess in disguise.

Sana successfully reached the altar so i offered my hand to her, she smiled and took it willingly. We faced each other and i can still see the love in her eyes, like before. "i love you" i mouthed, she giggled a bit and did the same. The priest began to speak, i can feel butterflies flying all over my stomach. It just feels so good. I'm sure she feels the same.

"We gather here to unite these two people in marriage. Their decision
to marry has not been entered into lightly and today they publicly
declare their private devotion to each other. The essence of this
commitment is the acceptance of each other in entirety, as lover,
companion, and friend." The priest started, me and Sana were just listening while staring at each other's eyes.

I was holding her hand tight.

"A good and balanced relationship is one in which neither person is overpowered nor absorbed by the other, one in which neither person is possessive of the other, one in which
both give their love freely and without jealousy. Marriage, ideally, is a sharing of responsibilities, hopes, and dreams. It takes a special effort to grow together, survive hard times, and be loving and unselfish".

We know marriage isn't easy, but i know that we can work through it because we have each other. Through the good times and the bad times, she have me and i will never, ever leave her side again. She and our twins is the only piece i need to complete my life, without them i don't know what i'll do. There's a lot of things i'm sorry for, specially to my daughter Hyewon. I know she hated me for a long time but i am relieved now that she forgive me, i swear to god that i will never make the same mistake again. She and Minju deserves the whole world, i would love to see them grow into a better version of themselves as time passes by.

"Do you both pledge to share your lives openly with one another, and
to speak the truth in love? Do you promise to honor and tenderly
care for one another, cherish and encourage each other, stand
together, through sorrows and joys, hardships and triumphs for all
the days of your lives?" The priest asked, me and Sana let out a deep breath first but smiled after.

"we do" we both answered with smile on our lips.

"Do you pledge to share your love and the joys of your marriage with
all those around you, so that they may learn from your love and be
encouraged to grow in their own lives?" he asked again, we said the same answer without taking off our bright smile.

"we do".

"May these rings be blessed as a symbol of your union. As often as
either of you look upon these rings, may you not only be reminded of
this moment, but also of the vows you have made and the strength of
your commitment to each other."

"Tzuyu, please repeat after me".

"I Chou Tzuyu, promise to love and support you Minatozaki Sana and live each day with kindness,   understanding, truth, humor, and passion. With this ring I thee wed." he said, i smiled and repeated the same thing.

"I Chou Tzuyu, promise to love and support you Minatozaki Sana and live each day with kindness, understanding, truth, humor, and passion. With this ring I thee wed."

I took the ring and slipped it on her finger, my eyes became teary but i managed to smile. I guess someone will cry with joy later.

"Sana, please repeat after me".

"I Minatozaki Sana, promise to love and support you Chou Tzuyu and live each day with kindness, understanding, truth, humor, and passion. With this ring I thee wed." The priest said, Sana smiled and held my hand and say her vows.

"I Minatozaki Sana, promise to love and support you Chou Tzuyu and live each day with kindness, understanding, truth, humor, and passion. With this ring I thee wed." She  said and slipped the ring on my finger, i glanced at my friends and they were tearing up. Chaeyoung saw me glanced so she gave me a thumbs up and mouthed "we're so proud" from afar, i can't help but to smile again. Soon, they will be the one who's going to marry each other and we can't wait to see that too.

"Go now in peace and live in love, sharing the most precious gifts you have- the gifts of your lives united. And may your days be long on this earth. I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." The priest said with a smile. I looked at Sana and lifted her vale, i held her on the waist and slowly lean down to capture her soft pink lips. I can hear our daughters voices, specially Minju's voice... it was so loud. I am just so glad that Chaewon handles her well, also to Eunbi who does the same to Hyewonie. I pulled away from the kiss and pressed our foreheads together, "i love you so much" i mumbled, she smiled and pecked me on the lips. "i love you more."

Hearing that made me want to kiss her once again so i did, her lips is so addictive. Now, it's time to start a new chapter as a newly wed couple. I did regret being the bully's choice at first and i really hated her, but i didn't expect that hate will turn to love. And now, this was us. Going to live the life that we deserve and be with each other, forever and always.

THE END.