62.

The twins ride the bus and reached home, it was already late since the restaurant is pretty far away from their home. Minju sigh as they went outside the bus, they reached the street and Hyewon is getting far away from her, she walks fast. Minju ran towards her, Hyewon was looking straight at the road, not even glancing at her twin sister. "do you think mom and mama can still be together?" Minju suddenly asked causing Hyewon to stop from walking.

"it depends" Hyewon said then walked again, Minju hummed. "sooooo, it's 50/50?" Minju asked so Hyewon just nod and continued to walk, Minju shrugged her shoulders. "well do you want them to get back together?" Minju asked again, Hyewon sighs. "can you please stop asking nonsense questions that is impossible to happen? if mama really loves mom she'll never leave her, she'll apologize for her mistakes. Not treating mom like air, like a stranger." Hyewon blurted as her eyes becomes teary, Minju clenched her hand into a fist. "you don't know what exactly happened and you're there, hating mama with your life. You're stupid for not knowing what she's been through too, you're putting all the blames on her and you didn't even know if mom did wrong to her back then too! Hyewon wake up, what if mom is the real one who's at fault here?! we never knew but all you did as we grow up is hate mama, she's being sincere to you but you're treating her like shit." Minju firedback and walked away, leaving Hyewon in the middle of the street.

A tear escaped on Hyewon's right eye but she immediately wiped it and followed her sister home, she badly wants to see Tzuyu apologize for leaving their mom all alone back then. That's the only reason why she hates her so much, for leaving her behind. If only she'll get wishes from a genie, the only thing she'll wish is for them to be completed.. she wishes that her family will be complete. She's slowly growing up but she didn't yet experience the feeling of having a complete family..

The twins reached the house and Minju barged inside, Hyewon sigh and removed her shoes. She then wandered her eyes on their house, obviously finding their mom. Hyewon then saw their mom sleeping at their dining table, using her arms as a pillow. Sana then felt their presence after hearing the door being opened harshly, she immediately stood up and wiped her eyes.. she then saw her twin daughters. "sorry i fell asleep, i was waiting for you guys to come home. I cooked your favourite meals, let's eat!" Sana said cheerfully, Hyewon bit her lower lip.. she was supposed to feel happy but she felt sad instead. "we already ate, mama took us out. I'll go to sleep, goodnight." Minju blurted and went inside their room, Sana's smile then vanished.

Hyewon sigh, she's sick seeing her younger sister treating her mom like that. "y-you.. should go to sleep.. to Hyewon-ah.." Sana mumbled while looking down, she holds back her tears because the effort she made at cooking will just go to waste. Hyewon approached Sana and held both of her shoulders, seeing her mom hurt and trying her best not to cry.. surely hurts a lot for her too, that's why she's avoiding to make her sad by giving all of her love and care. "no mom, i will eat the food you cook because i'm still hungry, i didn't really enjoyed the food there, your cooking will still be my favourite!!" Hyewon said with a bright smile, trying to cheer her mom up. Sana then burst to tears, she can't hold it back anymore.

Sana embraced her oldest daughter and cried, "Hyewon-ah.." she mumbled as she sob on her daughter's chest, Hyewon let out a deep breath and hugged her mom back. She caress her back for comfort, to let her mom know that she's not alone because she'll be there no matter what happens. "i'm here mom, i'm here."