33.

"why are you so quiet? it creeps me out" Tzuyu said so i blinked a few times and looked at her, i didn't notice that i was spacing out because of thinking too much on something that can't even get out in my mind. It sucks you know. "sorry.. i'm just tired, i guess" i said so she stopped from walking, i stopped also and looked back at her. We're currently walking on the streets to go home, "what's wrong?" i asked her, she let out a sigh and approached me. She's way taller than me so i looked up a little bit at her.

"Tzuyu?" i asked her again, she was just looking at me. "hey, are you okay?" i asked her again and again, i let out a sigh. I turned my back to face her and started to walk away, i need some rest, i feel so drained.

All of sudden, i flinched when she grabbed my arm. I looked back at her again and she suddenly pulled me closer and connected our lips. I widened my eyes, i didn't expect this to happen. She pulled away and showed a sly smile, "yah.. w-why did you do that?" i asked her, she patted my head and walked away.

"because i want to" she said, i rolled my eyes as my lips slowly formed a smile. Our first kiss without lust and desires, it gave me the chills running down on my spine. I'm curious, i know she's lying to me. Why did she do that all of sudden? She's a bit strange today, but i like it.

"stop being so quiet, i'm not used to it" she added, i giggled and cling on her arm. "why?" i asked her as we walk, she looked at me. "because i want to see you happy" she said, i feel my heart beating so fast and my cheek slowly feeling hot. She really is so strange today, i feel butterflies flying all over my stomach. "but even though i'm bubbly, that doesn't mean that i'm happy."

I said, she smiled.

"then i'll make you happy" she answered, y'all.. i think i'm getting married today, kidding. "what's wrong with you today?" i asked her again, she smiled and looked away. "why do you keep on asking? don't you like it when i'm like this?" she asked back, i pinched her arm a bit. "i love it, i hope you stay like that and stop being so cold" i said, she let out a deep breath.

"if that's what you want then, okay" she said, my heart flutters. We're now here in front of my house so i let go of her arm and entered our gate, "i had a great day with you today Tzu, thank you" i said and smiled at her, she smiled back at me and gently waved her arm. "have a good night Sana" she said and started to walked slowly, i bit my lower lip and called her name again. She looked back at me with still that smile.

"yes?" she asked, i let out a deep breath. "can you do me a favor?" i said, she hummed. "sure, what is it?" she asked, i slyly smiled. "can you kiss me again?" i asked back at her, she chuckled and approached me.

She pulled my arm and connected our lips for the second time. Her lips feels so soft and it's so addictive, i want to kiss her every single time. She pulled away and patted my head, "i have to go" she said, i smiled and kissed her on the cheek. "be careful, bye" i said and she nodded, she then started to walk away while i went inside the house. I jumped and freaked out a bit when i realize that what happened today is so great. I caressed my lips and smiled. "what have you done to me Chou Tzuyu!!"

lmao ok happy valentines day everyone.