88.

Hyewon entered the room and her sister was left alone outside, there she saw Eunbi staring at the ceiling.. with tears on her eyes. Hyewon can feel her heart aching seeing her like that, it feels like Eunbi has been traumatized about what happened. "Eunbi.." Hyewon called, she let out a deep breath first before she approached the poor girl lying down on the bed, she gently wiped her tears and can feel herself also tearing up.

"h-hye..wonie" Eunbi mumbled, she tried to look at Hyewon on her side but it's really hard and it hurts. Hyewon caressed her hair and kissed the top of her head, "hyewonie is here, i'll be always here" she mumbled and hearing those made Eunbi cry more. All of sudden, Eunbi suddenly had flashbacks on her head.. the accident that happened to her and her parents, the way she saw how every single drop of blood coats the ground, the way she saw her parents lifeless bodies lying on the hard cold ground.. "i-it.. hurts a lot-" Eunbi mumbled as she cries, "i'm all alone.." Eunbi added, warm tears fell down on her beautiful eyes..

Hyewon felt sad hearing those words coming from her so she pulled her to sit down and embraced her tightly, to let her know that she's wrong.. that she is there for her even on her worst state. Hyewon rubbed Eunbi's back as she cry on her chest, soaking Hyewon's hoodie with her tears.

"i told you, i'm here for you.. i'm sure you'll get through this, you're one of the strongest woman i know and i admire you for that, you can do this, i will guide you in every step as you begin a new journey.. like a mother watching her child learing how to walk. Seeing you manage to fight on the bad times makes me love you even more, for now, ignore everything and focus more on yourself, don't rush things because it's okay to not be okay." Hyewon said and Eunbi felt loved just by hearing what she said, it gaves her the motivation to not give up on living.

"you.. love me?" Eunbi asked so Hyewon slyly smiled, she pulled away from the hug and caressed her cheeks. "yeah" she responded, Eunbi felt the feeling of having butterflies on her stomach.. for the very first time. No one made her feel that way, except for the person she loved since the first day of school. After witnessing that their feelings are mutual, Eunbi wanted to freak out but she just can't move that much because of some injuries on her body caused by the accident. Hyewon laid her back down on the bed with a smile, Eunbi was staring at her beautiful face, she just can't process the fact that the girl she used to have a crush on, loves her too.

"I do want to spend more time with you but i just sneak out without our mama knowing so i need to hurry up, i just came by to see you. Make sure to rest well and eat meals, you should heal yourself, i'll be always here okay?" Hyewon said, Eunbi smiled and nodded. It's the first time she also heard her talking with a lot of words.

"okay.. i love you" Eunbi said with her sweet smile that ease hyewon's pain away. "i love you more, rest" she said and all of sudden, she averted her eyes on Eunbi's plump pink lips. She lean down and was about to kiss her but she suddenly heard her sister's scream outside the room, she immediately stood up and barged outside to see what happened. She then widened her eyes when she saw her sister, lying down unconscious on the floor with a wound on her head.