90.

A month had passed and they're still hiding.. no one knows what will happen next so they all sticked together as possible since Tzuyu's brother can just shoot them dead, one by one. It was night and they're currently eating their dinner at the living room while watching the television, one of their daily routines. They're currently enjoying the high quality meat that Tzuyu bought and it fits well with the hot rice, the kids never felt so happy before tasting it. Their parents was looking at them happily, seeing the joy in their daughters eyes is a different type of happiness.

All of them stopped from eating when the light suddenly blinked, they stared at it from the top and it keeps on blinking till it totally went out. Tzuyu then sense something bad so she keep her family close, while Chaeyoung did the same to her wife and Heejin. She gulped and the girls screamed when they heard gunshots that broke the glass window, Tzuyu widened her eyes and danger is approaching.

"knock knock" a familiar voice echoed outside, they already know who it is so Tzuyu grabbed Chaeyoung on the arm and pulled her, "this isn't good. take them all with you and i'll deal with this by myself, escape using the back door and go on the woods, reach the river and you'll find a bridge there, seek for help.. i got this" Tzuyu said and slyly smiled, Chaeyoung couldn't speak.

"but-" Chaeyoung was about to speak but she was cutted off by Tzuyu, "no buts Chaeyoung, just do what i say!" Tzuyu nearly shouted but keep herself calm, she needs to think.. she needs to make her mind work or else, she'll be dead.. not just her but the all of them. Chaeyoung gulped and could only nod, Tzuyu then sigh and faced Sana and their twins. She smiled and pulled them on her embrace, "i'll be fine, just go okay? don't worry, nothing's gonna happen.. i just need to settle something" Tzuyu said, trying to lighten them but they could hear how her breathing trembles. Sana's tears started to fall and shook her head, she doesn't trust what she says.. she knows something might happen so she couldn't leave her alone.

"no.. no.. please i don't trust what you're saying to us.. just escape with us, just go with us.." Sana begged but Tzuyu shook her head with still her smile, "i can't baby, i can't. things will be fine soon and i assure you that, did i promise you something? once this situation is over, i'll marry you right? you'll be my wife and we'll be living a happy and a peaceful life with the twins, right? so don't overthink negative thoughts, i'll be fine" Tzuyu mumbled and give her a sweet kiss on the forehead, Sana was about to speak but Tzuyu told Chaeyoung and others to drag her with them. Sana could only cry while watching Tzuyu slowly vanish on her sight, the last thing she saw before the door closed is how beautiful her smile is.. the smile that she wished to see every single day.

Tzuyu waved her hands as they vanished.. after a while, she clenched her hand into a fist and she can feel how anger flows on her veins. "whatever happens, good or bad.. i'll just let you know that you're always the star i wanted to see on the darkest skies, every night."