86.

"do we really need to come with you guys?" Chaeyoung asked at the moment they went outside the car, Tzuyu let out a deep breath and looked at her. "do you want to die?" Tzuyu asked, Chaeyoung chuckled and shrugged her shoulders. They pulled their luggages outside the car, Heejin held Hyunjin's hand tightly. Hyunjin looked at her, Heejin showed a sly smile to show that everything will be fine soon.

They went inside Tzuyu's house and Sana guided Chaeyoung and Mina to their room to stay. Meanwhile, the teens are on the living room, having a very serious conversation. "so you mean, that man almost killed the both of you?" Minju asked, Hyunjin sigh and nodded. "good thing you smashed the vase on his head aeongie, he deserves more than that" she added so it made Hyunjin chuckle a bit, Minju is right tho. He just don't deserve a vase smash on the head, he deserves torture or death.

Meanwhile, Sana and Tzuyu went inside their room. Sana sigh and closed her eyes, Tzuyu noticed that she doesn't look fine so she wrapped her arms around Sana's wait and sniffed the scent from her neck. Sana then slyly smiled, "what's wrong?" Tzuyu asked, Sana let out a deep breath and played with her own fingers. "i'm scared.." Sana mumbled, Tzuyu hugged her tighter from behind. "i am too.. but i swear baby, whatever happens, i'll protect the all of you from him" Tzuyu said so Sana faced her, she cupped Tzuyu's cheeks and kissed the tip of her nose.

"i love you" Sana said so Tzuyu held her hands with a smile, "i love you more, i love you so muc-" Tzuyu didn't finish what she was about to say when Sana connected both of their lips, sharing a sweet passionate kiss. Both of their stomachs began to feel the butterflies flying all over, it feels nice, it makes them happy. They're currently facing a difficult challenge and their lives can be in danger, anytime. But the both of them are sure that they have each other, they need to be strong for each other and for their love ones till their lives are in peace again.

Sana pulled away from the kiss and embraced Tzuyu, the taller one hugged her back, feeling each other's warmth. "thank you" Sana said, Tzuyu caressed her hair softly. "you're welcome, we'll get through this. once this mess ends, i'll marry you and we'll live happily with the twins" Tzuyu whispered and it sends chills on Sana's spine, it made her heart flutter. Tzuyu chuckled, she knows Sana doesn't know what to respond so she just hugged her tighter.

"i need to stop that cruel man before he ruin everything.. i can't be a coward this time because a lot of people will be  in danger, i'll kill him.. i swear, i'll kill him with my own hands.." Tzuyu thought on her mind, just by remembering her brother's name makes her mad, it makes her blood boil... like her eyes are clouded by red clouds and all the thing she sees is her brother, her brother that she wants to kill for taking every single person that Tzuyu have.