70.

They reached Sana's house so the both of them went outside the car, Sana slyly smiled and faced her, she bowed and thanked her for today. "thank you so much for today" Sana mumbled, Tzuyu put her hands on her pocket and smiled. "you're always welcome Sana, have a goodnight. Also, tell the twins that i passed by and i love the both of them" Tzuyu said so Sana nodded, she really loves their daughters so much. Sana was about to walk away but the rain started to fall hard, Tzuyu groaned and ran with Sana inside the house.

Both of them got soaked a bit, Hyewon and Minju are on the living room watching Attack on Titan because Hyewon wants to. They paused it to see who's at the door, they saw Sana rushed inside the bathroom to get some towel. Minju widened her eyes and felt joy when Tzuyu suddenly entered the room, "mama!!" she shouted with pure happiness on her tone, she approached Tzuyu and embraced her tight. Hyewon was staring at them, she was feeling glad and happy at the same time inside. She never thought that Tzuyu would take their mom home. "here you go" Sana blurted and handed Tzuyu the dry towel.

"thanks" Tzuyu said and wiped her hair, Hyewon and Minju hummed and looked at the both of them. Minju sat beside her sister and whispered something while eyeing their parents near the entrance. "do you think, they're fine now?" Minju whispered, Hyewon let out a deep breath and shrugged her shoulders. "maybe"

"the rain pours really hard outside and looks like you have to stay for the night here" Sana mumbled, Tzuyu scratched the back of her head and let out a sigh. "yeah right, i'll be sleeping here on the living room's couch then" Tzuyu responded and Minju suddenly cutted her off, "yo mama that can't be happening.. mom's bed space is quite big so you should sleep beside her" she blurted so the both of them choked on their own spit.

"right Hyewon-ah?" Minju asked her sister, obviously needing a back-up. Hyewon nodded, she knows what her sister is up to and she likes that too. They need to do their best just to get their parents back together so that they'll be a complete family on the near future. "yeah, as if the both of your didn't sleep on one bed when you created us" Hyewon said and stood up, Minju got surprised by her sister's words and she's trying her best not to laugh. Sana and Tzuyu could only sigh since the both of them doesn't have the choice but to sleep on one bed for a night.

Sana was trying her best not to show that she's embarrassed infront of Tzuyu and the twins, she needs to calm herself down. She's not ready for the unexpected happenings later on but she hopes, it'll be better. Same with Tzuyu who's now feeling so awkward as she thought some scenarios on her head, it's been too long since they both sleep in one bed beside each other and the both of them are used sleeping alone after they separated for long years.

"here goes nothing" Sana and Tzuyu thought on their minds, they clean themselves up and changed into a much comfortable clothes. After that, they went back on the living room to join the twins, they continued to watch what they're watching earlier. Tzuyu and Hyewon seems to be enjoying it while the two is trying their best to get along with it. After watching some of the episodes, they turned off the television and talked about different things instead. All of them are so happy, the night was so memorable for them since they felt a complete family after long years.