43.

the next day..

It was a normal day at school, as usual Sana, Tzuyu and their so called "friends" which is Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Mina ate lunch at the cafeteria together. New people also joined them in, Jeongyeon and Nayeon the couples, and Momo the girl who loves to eat. It took them almost half an hour staying at the place, they tell stories and many many gossips about the issues on their school, it's also a way for them to get to know each other well. It's almost time so they went back on their classroom, the teacher came in with a frustrated look on her face.

"everyone.. i have a really bad news" their teacher said, all of them hummed and the teacher let out a sigh. "the performance about my subject won't be happening anymore and it was declared by the principal of our school" their teacher blurted so they all got shocked.

"what?!" they all mouthed, their teacher let out a sigh and looked down due to disbelief. "i feel terribly sorry to all of you since your hardworks went to nothing" she added. All of the students inside the classroom let out a sigh of disbelief, being a kind leader material, Minji cheered everyone up and even their teacher, the best girl indeed.

"everyone it's alright, you all did great on the practice. I know we're all disappointed about the news but let's just accept it, cheer up everyone!" she mumbled and it brought positivity in each and everyone of them. Tzuyu slyly smiled and let out a deep breath after, somehow she's kinda happy knowing that it won't be happening anymore because she's shy. Their class started and it lasted for hours, their last subject which is math also started and Tzuyu was studying hard.

Her eyes suddenly averted on the person beside her and she was spacing out, Tzuyu furrowed her eyebrows and whispered her name. "Sana, what's wrong?" she asked, Sana slowly faced her with a look of frustration on her face. "i can't.. understand what the teacher is talking about" Sana blurted and Tzuyu wanted to laugh but she just can't since they're in the middle of the class.

"well same but atleast list down some important details" Tzuyu said and went back on copying something on the board, Sana grinned slightly and do what Tzuyu had said. Their class is near to end and she's happy about it since she can now rest her mind and not worry about the shitty math problems she can't even understand well.

Their class dismissed and all of them are ready to go home, Sana and Tzuyu is already on the gate but Sana realized that she forgot her phone under her desk so she told Tzuyu to wait for her. The latter nodded and Sana went back on their classroom while Tzuyu is patiently waiting for her outside. All of sudden, she heard a gentle voice call her name. She slowly faced her from the back and at the moment she saw her face, all what happened yesterday went back on her head.

"i'm so sorry about my father's actions and words yesterday at your home, i didn't expect what happened that day." Mina said and bowed as a sign of apology, "why are you the one apologizing though?" Tzuyu asked, Mina softly smiled. "you won't ever see my father apologize or beg on his knees for forgiveness because he's a heartless person, so i am the one who's apologizing to you for him" Mina said and let out a deep breath, Tzuyu let out a sigh and nodded. "he seems so mad, i hope you'll be fine" Tzuyu said and cleared her throat, Mina slyly smiled.

"i admit that i like you Tzuyu but i will never agree on marrying you, what we did the other day is the best way for us to live without chain on our necks. I'll get going now, it's getting late" Mina said and bowed then started to walk away.

Tzuyu just let out a sigh and minutes more, Sana came back with a smile on her face. "what took you so long?" Tzuyu asked with annoyance on her tone. Sana giggled and cling on her arm, "since the performance won't be happening anymore, can i show you what we practiced?" Sana asked her, Tzuyu blinked a few times and can feel her hands sweating.

"come on don't be shy, i know you'll love to see the dance Tzu-ah" Sana added with a flirty tone, Tzuyu doesn't feel something right and she knows what Sana needs from her, she's feeling needy and wants to get laid on the bed. "well if that's what you want, then show me" Tzuyu said and Sana slightly smirked, "that's a nice choice~"

here's an update for you all tonight since one of my books which is titled as "365" already reached 100k reads and it makes me so emotional knowing that a lot of people enjoyed the book, thank you guys so much! let's make more books in the future,...

here's an update for you all tonight since one of my books which is titled as "365" already reached 100k reads and it makes me so emotional knowing that a lot of people enjoyed the book, thank you guys so much! let's make more books in the future, satzu best ship!