60.

Tzuyu let out a deep breath, the check-up just finished and Doctor Lee said that she's just stressed from some things so she should relax for a while. Tzuyu noted what the doctor said then she went outside the doctor's office, she pressed the elevator button and entered inside. She take a look at the watch on her wrist and noticed that it's time for Hyewon and Minju to go home, she rushed on the car and drived. She will take the twins out for dinner, she isn't sure if Hyewon will come with her since the younger is showing signs that she hates Tzuyu. "well here goes nothing" Tzuyu mumbled as she drive, she hopes Hyewon will join them for dinner even just this time.

It took her minutes to reach the school, she went outside her car and waited for the twins near the gate. She wear her mask and look for the twins, then after a while.. she saw the two of them with someone.. someone familiar to her. Minju knows Tzuyu's figure so she immediately noticed and approached her, Hyewon just tailed her sister same with Hyunjin. "mama you're here!!" Minju mumbled with joy as she embraced Tzuyu.

Tzuyu smiled and removed her mask, "yeah, i'm gonna take you and your sister out for dinner tonight" Tzuyu said and pulled away from the hug. "oh Hyunjin-ah, you also study here?" Tzuyu asked when she noticed her niece, Hyunjin smiled and nodded. "wanna join us for dinner?" Tzuyu asked her again but Hyunjin shook her head, "i wish i could auntie but mom is already waiting for me to come home, maybe next time" Hyunjin answered so Tzuyu hummed. "what about you Hyewon-ah?" Tzuyu asked, "no" she immediately answered, Tzuyu expected it so she isn't surprised. "yah why not? you should spend time with your mama and your sister" Hyunjin blurted and patted Hyewon's shoulder.

Hyewon sigh and looked at her sister, her eyes are pleading for her to come with them. She rolled her eyes and sigh once again, "fine." she answered so it's a relief for Tzuyu, they can finally have dinner together for the very first time. "i'll go now hyewon, minju and auntie. hope you enjoy the meal later!" Hyunjin said, Tzuyu smiled and nodded. "yeah we sure will Hyunjin-ah, i hope you and your mom are doing fine" Tzuyu said, Hyunjin smiled and nodded.

Hyunjin left and she hurried because her mom might have panic attacks at home and it worries her a lot, her own father traumatized her mom and she's angry about it. She never wanted to see his face ever again, she'll lose control if ever she saw him.. she'll surely punch him hard on the face hard for ruining her mom's life.

Meanwhile, the three are already in the car. Hyewon is the only one sitting on the passenger seat since her twin sister is sitting beside Tzuyu, she crossed her arms and looked at the window beside her while the two on the front are talking about different things. Hyewon grabbed her phone to ask her mom if she's doing fine but her battery ran low.. she sigh and took it back inside her bag, Tzuyu is already driving and Hyewon obviously wants their dinner to finish as soon as possible.