47. (M)

WARNING !!
very matured sexual content, if you feel disturbed feel free to skip this chapter because this isn't an important part at all. that's all, thank you lmao.

Sana groaned and shot her eyes open, she sat up on the bed and noticed that Tzuyu isn't on her side anymore. "Tzuyu?" she called her name but there's. no response from the latter, she bit her lower lip and grabbed her phone on the side table. She dialed Tzuyu's number and she isn't answering it so she called her again and again, couple of minutes later.. Tzuyu answered the phone so Sana felt glad.

"Tzuyu where are you?" Sana asked on the other line, Tzuyu isn't speaking at all. She's currently outside her house.. drunk. She drown herself in alcohol, to forget.. to ease the pain but no.. it has no use. "Tzuyu.. where are you?" Sana asked again, Tzuyu clenched her hand into a fist, she kicked the front door so Sana got startled. She immediately went outside the bedroom and opened the door, there she saw a drunk type Chou Tzuyu.

All of sudden, Tzuyu pulled her on the waist and connected both of their lips. Sana's eyes widened when she tasted alcohol on Tzuyu's mouth, she was about to push her away but the latter kissed her deeply.. now Sana doesn't have a choice but to kiss her back since she's also craving for her touch. Tzuyu carried Sana and wrapped her legs on her waist, the brunette lets out moans between the kiss because Tzuyu is being rough at the moment even it's just a kiss. Tzuyu took the both of them on the bed room and laid Sana on the edge of the bed, she pulled away from the kiss and stared at her blankly on the bed.

"Tzuyu..what's wrong?" Sana asked, Tzuyu suddenly put her hands on the collar of Sana's shirt and ripped it. Sana widened her eyes, Tzuyu never did something like that and it surprised her. "shut up" Tzuyu blurted so Sana nodded, she stripped Sana till she's all naked, she also removed her own clothes till the both of them are now completely naked. Tzuyu widened her legs and caressed her already wet slit, Sana closed her eyes tight and gripped the sheets.

All of sudden, Tzuyu inserted two fingers inside Sana's hole.. the brunette lets out a loud moan while Tzuyu pushed her long slender fingers inside, "Tzuyu" Sana called her name, she didn't respond and thrusted her fingers deeper inside of her. When Tzuyu is satisfied enough, she pulled her fingers away and positioned herself between Sana's legs and pushed her shaft inside. Sana widened her eyes when she felt Tzuyu's long thick shaft entered her tight wet cunt, she began to thrust mercilessly, not even giving a minute for Sana to adjust on her size.

Sana began to scream with pleasure, as time passes by she can feel that Tzuyu's shaft is getting bigger and thicker inside her. She doesn't know what's wrong with her, she doesn't know what happened for Tzuyu to be rough like this to her.. "aaahh Tzuyu-ah.. slow down" Sana mumbled while closing her eyes tigjt, Tzuyu didn't give a fuck and continued to destroy her. Sana could only moan so loud and threw her head back due to the intense pleasure that her body was feeling, sweat began to drip on both of their bodies and the atmosphere becomes hot and erotic.

Tzuyu stopped and threw Sana in the middle of the bed, she flipped her over and forced her on fours, she sticked her ass high and entered her again. Tzuyu gripped her hair and began to thrust, Sana moans in both pain and pleasure.. it was kinky.. so kinky. Tzuyu lean down on Sana's shoulder and plant wet kisses on it, she nibbled on Sana's earlobe and it made Sana shiver. "i love you" Tzuyu whispered, Sana can feel her heart exploding with happiness when she heard those words.. she wanted to hear it over and over again. "i love you more Tzuyu.. fuck me like a hoe i am for you" Sana said, Tzuyu began to thrust inside her much faster than before.

Sana can feel Tzuyu's shaft tickling her insides because of how big it is, she feels really really satisfied. Tzuyu flipped her again, facing her. Sana held both of Tzuyu's cheek and pulled her for a kiss, Tzuyu kissed her back while she thrusts causing Sana to moan between the kiss.

Sana can feel a knot on her stomach and it signals that she's near reaching her climax, Tzuyu pulled away from the kiss and thrust inside her again mercilessly for the second time today. Sana scratched Tzuyu's back and screamed while releasing her juices on the latter's hard shaft. A minute had passed, Tzuyu growled and released her hot semen inside her. Sana widened her eyes when she remembered that they didn't use any protection and the latter just cum inside her.

Tzuyu pulled her shaft out and stared at Sana, her tears started to fall and began to let out sobs. Sana's eyes softened and suddenly felt really worried, she held both of Tzuyu's cheeks, "what's wrong?" Sana asked, it's the first time that she saw Tzuyu cry in front of her like this. Tzuyu continued to sob so Sana pulled her for a hug, she calm her down but she didn't stop from crying after remembering what happened to her parents.. it hurts a lot to lose someone special to you. "it hurts seeing you cry Tzuyu-ah.. everything's going to be fine, i'm always here" Sana mumbled and caressed Tzuyu's back softly, Tzuyu buried her face near Sana's neck and she let everything out.. crying it all out.