05.

Sana's POV.

"i'm home" i mumbled and let out a sigh, my day will be bad since i went home. this is hell for me. they say your parents care for you, they love you but why do i feel so different? my parents, they're not like that. i was treated here like air or a ghost, they didn't care about me since then.

no one greeted back, i saw my dad watching the tv while my mom is in the kitchen, cooking. i just rolled my eyes in annoyance and went upstairs, i took off my uniform and changed into a much comfortable clothes.

i slumped myself on the bed and let out a deep breath, i didn't do anything tiring but i feel so exhausted, how stupid.

i stared at the ceiling. Chou Tzuyu, that girl made me insane. i've been making her life a mess for 2 years but why did i became like this? a loser, made me feel that way? that's insane.

my phone made a noise, i picked it up and saw Mina's text message. i raised an eyebrow, she was asking me a question.

"why is Chou Tzuyu with you?" she asked, i rolled my eyes and put down the phone. why is she curious about that? it's none of her business though.

maybe she likes Chou Tzuyu? huh? so if she likes Chou Tzuyu, she will be friends with her then they will become close? hell no, then they will start having feelings towards each other? oh god no, i won't let that happen. that Chou Tzuyu only belongs to me. she's interesting.

i heard a knock on the door, i let out a sigh when i heard my dad's noise. i stood up from the bed and opened it up.

"dinner is ready, eat with us, just this time" he said, i hide my face on the door and let out a sigh, i hope worst things like arguements won't happen today, i don't want a fucking headache.

"sure, give me a minute" i said and closed the door, i bit my lower lip and let out deep breaths to calm down and relax. then i went down on the kitchen to eat, they're waiting for me. i wasn't showing any expression's on my face as i sat on the chair.

we started to eat, quietly. i need to finish eating fast, i really don't want to talk about useless stuffs today.

"how's your day?" my mom asked, i didn't looked at them like before, like i will happily tell what happened to my day.

"why do you need to know? do you even care?" i asked, my dad let out a sigh.

"Sana stop answering your mom in a disrespectful way." he said, i cussed and i lose my appetite to eat. i drink my water and stood up.

"when will you stop being a disrespectful child?!" my dad asked, i laughed when i heard his question, i glanced at them.

"you made me like this. you don't have to blame me, if you both didn't messed up back then, i'm still the happy child you raised well. i'm not the one to blame why i'm like this father, blame and ask yourselves why" i said, his temper couldn't hold it anymore so he slapped me, my head turned sideways. it stings but i didn't feel hurt, i feel numb. i showed him a bitter smile.

"remember what i said father. blame yourselves and not me." i said then went upstairs. this life sucks, really sucks. i'm in the embodiment called disappointed but not surprised.