59.

Hyewon sigh as she stood up from her seat, it's currently their lunch break and she needs to go to the cafeteria to eat. She walked outside the classroom and as she expected, someone was tailing her.. it was none other than the weird girl she met earlier. "when will you stop following me?" Hyewon asked without even looking at her, Eunbi giggled and cling on her arm. Hyewon groaned and tried to removed it but Eunbi is so hardheaded and gripped tighter. Hyewon rolled her eyes and continued to walk, there was a crowd on the cafeteria so they need to wait on the line. "can you please let go-" Hyewon didn't finish what she was about to say when a unfamiliar voice called her name, she and Eunbi faced the person on their back and the both of them saw.. Hyunjin.

"you're Hyewon right?" Hyunjin asked with a nervous smile, Hyewon nodded.. Hyunjin cleared her throat, "can i talk to you for a while? i think we need to make things clear" Hyunjin said then walked away, Hyewon sigh and removed Eunbi's hands on her arm. "i'll be back" Hyewon mumbled and walked away, Eunbi hummed.. "Minju, Hyunjin and her looks alike.. like they're sisters.. oh i forgot.. they're all a Chou." Eunbi thought on her mind, she shrugged her shoulders and patiently waited on the line, she was thinking if she'll buy Hyewon lunch or not.

Meanwhile, Hyunjin and Hyewon reached the tree near the wide football field. There's no expression can be seen on Hyewon's face, just the same.. just like Tzuyu's face. "i'm glad you followed me, i also told your twin sister to come here, she'll be here any minute now" Hyunjin said and let out a deep breath, "are you Chou Tzuyu's child too?" Hyewon asked with a straight face, after hearing her question Hyunjin chuckled and shook her head. "what? no, i'm Jieqiong's daughter. If ever you're familiar with Chou Hwanwoong.. he's my dad" Hyunjin said with a bitter smile, Hyewon hummed.. "i never heard that name before." she answered, Hyunjin let out a sigh.

"Hyunjin!" The both of them heard a familiar voice, Hyewon didn't glance at her since she know her already. "hey Minju, i'm glad you made it" Hyunjin said, Minju smiled.. "so what are we gonna talk about? before that.. you're our cousin right?" Minju asked so Hyunjin nodded, Hyewon looked at her twin sister.. "you knew that she's her cousin and you didn't even tell me?" Hyewon asked, Minju shrugged her shoulders. Hyewon sigh and crossed her arms, "if ever you heard the name Chou Hwanwoong.. avoid him okay? just do it, just avoid him" Hyunjin warned, the twins hummed and nodded. "why though?" Minju asked, Hyunjin sigh and looked down.

"he's a murderer" Hyunjin blurted and the twins felt chills on their spines, "a monster and a jerk, he already have a family but he still bothered my mom's life and even made her as his mistress. He even told my mom after i was born, he said that i should be a Chou, that's bullshit.. right?" Hyunjin added and chuckled, Minju and Hyewon felt sad after hearing Hyunjin's story.. "how mean, that man is the worst!!" Minju mumbled, Hyewon could only sigh. "yeah, he sure is. Anyways, since the three of us are in the same school, i hope we become friends and get along well.. if it's okay to the both of yo-" Hyunjin didn't finish what she was about to say when the twins cutted her off.

"we would love to" the twins answered so it's a big relief for Hyunjin because she's lonely af, after the small talk, they went straight to the cafeteria to eat lunch together.. Hyewon was wandering her eyes on the place, hoping to find the girl she's with earlier.

wait so some of you thought on the recent chapters, that Hyunjin is also Tzuyu's daughter? 😭