79.

It was friday and the twins just reached home after Tzuyu picked them up from school, Hyewon immediately went inside their room and change into a comfortable clothes and also wear her hoodie. Minju furrowed her eyebrows when she saw her sister going at the front door, "yah, where are you going?" Minju asked, her sister glanced at her and sigh. "i need to visit someone" Hyewon said then went outside the house, leaving Minju all alone.

Hyewon ride the taxi and went on the hospital that Sana is working in, she went inside and looked for her mom at the nurse station. Sana then recognized who she is just by seeing her from afar, she's also curious why her oldest daughter is here since the latter is only helping her on the morning back then. "mom" Hyewon started when she finally approached the counter, Sana hummed and smiled at her. "yes kwangbae? it's good to see you here" Sana said, Hyewon smiled back at her but seconds later, she bit her lower lip and let out a deep breath.

"is there something i can help you with sweetie?" Sana asked, Hyewon looked at her and nervously spoke. "can i know what room is Kwon Eunbi in? i want to see her" Hyewon said, Sana hummed and checked the list. "of course, she's on room 8 at the third floor. call me, if ever something strange happen okay?" Sana said, Hyewon then nodded and made her way through the third floor and reached the front of Eunbi's door.

She let out a deep breath before opening the door, she then felt a pinch on her heart when she saw her.. lying on the hospital bed, still hasn't found herself on the dark. Hyewon sigh and sat on the seat beside her, she then stared at her with worry on her eyes. "i don't know why i am missing you so much." Hyewon started, even though she knew that there will be no response coming from her. "i am so worried about you."

Hyewon then snuggled closer and tuck the hair that's been covering her face behind her ear. After that, she slowly held her hand and stared at her, she sigh again and kissed the top of it. "i don't know when will you wake up but i guess you're sleeping peacefully, it must've been so hard for you alone in the dark.. without me. I hope you'll wake up soon, i'll be always here to watch and wait for you. Take your time, don't rush things." Hyewon mumbled, hoping that Eunbi would hear it on her deep sleep. "you should rest well."

Hyewon suddenly remembered that they're going on the beach tomorrow and stay there for the weekend so she needs to spend her remaining time being with Eunbi. She told story that happened everyday at school when she's not around, telling how lonely she is when Eunbi is not around. She sigh, "a day without seeing you or hearing your loud voice, feels really hard indeed. i really missed hearing your loud yet beautiful voice that makes my day better, and how you always told me that i am the only person who made you feel how special you are, because ever since you were born, no one made you feel that feeling. So i am glad, i get to met you and made you experience what that feels." "i may not show it, but i am inlove with you.. Kwon Eunbi."