51.

"Minju, Hyewon wake up" Sana mumbled and turned on the lights on her daughters room, the both of them groaned and sat up on the bed. "what mom? it's 4:30 in the morning" Hyewon said while wiping her eyes, Sana smiled and showed them their uniforms. "it's first day of school" she said happily, it made the both of them smiled.

"eh?! that's today? i forgot" Minju said and stood up from the bed, she grabbed her uniform from her mom and stared at it. Their new start in middle school. "can mama pick me up today?" Minju suddenly asked and Sana's smile vanished, Hyewon sigh "minju.." she uttered so her twin sister looked at her, "what? she'll just pick me up and drive me to school" Minju said and brought back her gaze on her mom, Sana suddenly felt sad knowing that one of her daughters really choose someone else more than her.

"okay.. take your sister with you." Sana said and gave Hyewon her uniform then she was about to walk away from the room but her oldest daughter spoke, "i'm not going with her mom, i'll help you at the hospital for a while." she said with a sly smile, it brought back Sana's smile a little bit. "thank you hyewon-ah" Sana said then went outside the room, leaving the twins alone again.

"geez why do you hate being with mama?" Minju asked her twin sister, Hyewon sigh and tied her hair. "how can you be with someone who isn't even there when we're born" Hyewon asked her back, Minju hummed. "but she took responsibility" Minju blurted so Hyewon sigh, "can i ask you a question?" Hyewon said so Minju nodded, "even once, did you even think what mom feels when you're always finding mama?" Hyewon asked with a plain tone,  "no" she answered, Hyewon went inside the bathroom without even saying anything.

"what a sheep" Minju added and grabbed her phone on the side table, she dialed Tzuyu's number and it got answered fast. "yes? Chou Tzuyu speaking." Minju chuckled when she realized that she woke her up too early, "mama it's me!" Minju mumbled in a happy tone. "oh hey Minju, it's so early for you to call" Tzuyu said with a chuckle, "sorry about that mama, can you please pick me up later? it's our first day of school" Minju said so Tzuyu hummed, "of course, is Hyewon coming with us?" Tzuyu asked, Minju rolled her eyes and let out a sigh.

"no, she'll go with mom." Minju said, Tzuyu hummed. "okay, i'll pick you up later sweetie, bye" Tzuyu said and hang up the call, Minju put down the phone and sat down on the bed. "broken family really sucks huh" she said to herself and stretched her arms, "i wonder what happened to mom and mama back then for them to hate and treat each other like air" she added."Minju, Hyewon breakfast is ready!" Sana shouted, Minju let out a sigh and stood up. She always hope that it's not too late for their parents to fix the broken pieces.

thank you everyone, for the comfort and everything. You guys mean a lot to me, i love y'all so much!~  ( ◜‿◝ )♡