prologue.

it was a peaceful night, Sana was sitting on the edge of the bed while looking down on the floor. she was caressing her tummy and tried her best not to cry.

she and Tzuyu had been fuck buddies since the middle of the school year and it led them too far, they made a mistake and crossed the line.

the rain started to pour hard outside, Tzuyu arrived on Sana's apartment. her emotionless face, it was back again. after talking to someone.

"Tzuyu.." Sana mumbled and looked at the latter with her teary eyes, Tzuyu's face cannot be told, it was hard to guess.

"i need to say something" Tzuyu started, Sana gulped, she's not the Tzuyu she knew. the Tzuyu she loved. the Tzuyu who changed her into a much better person.

"me too.. i hope you will accept it" Sana mumbled and clenched her hand into a fist on her lap. Tzuyu let out a sigh.

"let's say it together, i hope you will accept it too" Tzuyu said with a cold tone.

"let's count to three" Sana suggested and Tzuyu could only nod. she stood up and faced her, their eyes met and Sana didn't feel any butterflies, she felt sadness instead.

1..

2..

3..

"i am pregnant"

"let's not see each other again"

they felt their heart broke after hearing what the both of them said, Sana's tears started to fall, she thought everything will be in a good start, she thought Tzuyu will be happy.

"let's not see each other again, i don't want to see you anymore. you just made my life more miserable!" Tzuyu almost shout but she calmed herself down by letting out a deep breath after saying those harsh words she didn't wanted to say.

"no..please no.." Sana pleaded, her throat hurts because she's been holding back her tears but she can't anymore, the situation hurts so much.

"yes Sana. there's no reason to stay. about the baby, i will take responsibility. she or he will have my surname, keep that in mind. she or he is a Chou." Tzuyu cooed with a plain tone and turned her back to face Sana.

"what the actual fuck Tzuyu, you're leaving me and you're asking me to name them after you?! no, i would just agree if you stay here by my side." Sana is trying her best to make Tzuyu stay with her, but looks like she won't succeed this time.

"make it a Chou or i don't have any other choice but to abort it, forcedly" Tzuyu declared, Sana's heart aches, how dare Tzuyu say that to their baby?

"all i want is you to stay with me" Sana said, Tzuyu could only sigh and looked down.

"how do you expect me to live without you? without seeing your face? without hearing your voice?.. what's the difference between that and dying?" Sana asked with the saddest tone. a tear escaped on Tzuyu's eyes.

"i'm sorry." that's the only thing that Tzuyu could said after hearing those words that echoes on her head.

"i love you!" Sana mumbled and fell on her knees weakly, she cried and it broke Tzuyu's heart but it's too late now. everything is planned, a person won't stop if she didn't have Sana. so she choose to let her go for the sake of them.

"we can't Sana. we can't." Tzuyu cooed and went on the door. she glanced at the back and saw her, kneeling down.

"i loved you. i'm sorry. goodbye" Tzuyu said those words before she left Sana all alone on the room.

Sana cried while holding her tummy, those words lingered on her mind, it bothers her, it makes her sad. now, she's all alone, she doesn't know how to start over and move on, maybe it's her KARMA for hurting people. now she is suffering.