27 (M)

Third Person's POV. (again lol)

The sound of water dripping on the floor can be heard on the quiet bathroom, both of them undressed each other with their lips connected and shares a hot passionate kiss. Tzuyu carried Sana and pinned her on the cold wall of the bathroom, the water started to soaked them and Tzuyu pulled away from the kiss. She wrapped Sana's legs around her waist and stared at the brunette's eyes lustfully.

Tzuyu sneaked her hand lower and caressed Sana's already wet slit, Sana threw her head back and let out a moan. She held tightly on Tzuyu's nape for support, she bit her lower lip as Tzuyu caressed her slit gently, teasing her. Sana let out a loud moan when Tzuyu inserted her fingers inside her and thrusts slowly. A minutes had passed, Sana whined when Tzuyu stopped.

"please... no teasing" Sana mumbled and it made Tzuyu more confident about what they are doing, she removed her fingers on Sana's slit and put her down making Sana confused.

"let's make a deal, i'll try to be confident this time and give you the pleasure you wanted but promise me, that you'll never see me like that when we are not making out" Tzuyu said and hearing those words made Sana's cunt throb.. "o-okay daddy" Sana mumbled and Tzuyu slyly smiled, she closed her eyes for a second and let out a deep breath before she looked at Sana with a smirk slowly forming on her lips. Sana is indeed so needy, she can't wait to feel that big thick shaft inside her again. She was hungry for Tzuyu's touch, she is sure that Tzuyu will be much rougher this time after hearing the deal.

"okay then, let's begin our fun. put your hands behind and get on your knees" Tzuyu instructed and Sana immediately obeyed, Tzuyu harshly gripped Sana's hair, making her yelp but she loves the pain that Tzuyu is making her feel, it's making her insane. Tzuyu brushed her already hard shaft on Sana's soft cheek, Sana was humming as she feels Tzuyu's erection. "open your mouth.." Tzuyu mumbled and Sana obeyed, she slowly slid her shaft on Sana's pretty mouth. Sana can feel that the tip of Tzuyu's shaft is already reaching the back of her throat, her eyes becomes teary while Tzuyu started to thrust inside and out slowly. Sana stared up at Tzuyu with her innocent like eyes, Tzuyu grunt and started to pick up the pace, she started to thrust inside her mouth in a rough pace causing Sana to gag on her shaft.

Tzuyu pulled away from Sana's mouth and let her breathe for a while, she pulled Sana to stand and faced her on the wall, she stick up her ass and now she's on fours. Tzuyu slapped Sana's butt cheek and it echoes inside the bathroom, Sana whimpered and closed her eyes. "starting today.. your body belongs to me" Tzuyu boldly mumbled and slapped her ass multiple times, she's now owning Sana as she should be. Tzuyu held the base of her shaft and teased Sana by rubbing the tip of her wet slit, Sana keeps on whining but not until Tzuyu inserted her shaft inside her. Sana let out a moan and Tzuyu started to thrust harshly inside her, now she believes that Tzuyu is being confident this time and giving her the pleasure she wanted. Sana pressed her hand on the wall for support because Tzuyu is being rough and wild at the moment.

Sana moaned louder and louder as time passes by, she can feel her energy being drained and her knees being weak. Tzuyu slapped her buttcheek as she thrust in and out on a fast pace. "T-tzuyu.. i think my legs wouldn't last long-" Sana whimpered when Tzuyu hit her g-spot.

Tzuyu stopped for a bit and faced Sana to her and lifted her, she pinned the brunette once again on the wall like she did earlier and inserted her shaft then started to thrust harshly again. Sana could feel her insides being tickled by Tzuyu's long hard shaft, she held on Tzuyu's nape tight and moaned louder like a hoe she is for Chou Tzuyu.

"i-i'm close.. daddy please.. harder" Sana uttered between her moans, Tzuyu groaned and obeyed what Sana requested, the sound of their skin slapping is starting to get louder. Sana rolled her eyes back and released her juices on Tzuyu's shaft but the latter didn't stop from thrusting, badly wanting her own release. Sana shivered and started to feel pain when Tzuyu thrusts because her cunt is still sensitive.

"it hurts" Sana mumbled and closed her eyes tightly, seconds had passed and Tzuyu didn't respond. Sana can feel Tzuyu kissing her neck and it's making her aroused, she started to suck.. leaving a mark on her property. Tzuyu already reached her orgasm so she pulled out and showered her semen on Sana's abdomen, both of them panted and Tzuyu turned off the shower.

Tzuyu put Sana down but the brunette ended up stumbling but good thing Tzuyu was there to catch her, Tzuyu let out a sigh and carried Sana on her arms then placed her on top of the sink's countertop. She get a dry towel and wiped Sana's hair and body, Sana blinked a few times by Tzuyu's action all of sudden.

Tzuyu wrapped the towel on Sana for her not to catch a cold because they stayed on the shower for almost an hour, she's afraid Sana might be sick because of what they did inside the bathroom. Tzuyu also wiped herself and put on a bathrobe then carried Sana outside to put her on some warm clothes and after that they could sleep on the warm fluffy mattress.

i realize that i pray a lot of times before i proceed writing a smut.. 😭💀 anyways, here is it and goodnight babies.
*winks winks*