73.

the next day..

Sana was smiling as she prepares breakfast for the four of them, she can't explain how happy she was since she and Tzuyu are now okay. She's slowly losing hope back then but good thing, Tzuyu confessed what she feels and it's slowly fixing what they messed up on the past years. Tzuyu finished taking a bath so she went outside the room and went on the kitchen, she then saw Sana cooking something and she automatically smiled. She approached her and wrapped her arms around her waist and sniffed her scent from her neck. "good morning" Tzuyu whispered.

"good morning tzutzu" Sana responded, she turned off the stove to face her. She cupped both of Tzuyu's cheeks and kissed the tip of her nose, Tzuyu find it really cute. "i made you coffee! let's do good on work today!" Sana mumbled in a cheerful tone, it's such a good day for Tzuyu to start indeed. "you're cute" Tzuyu said and chuckled, Sana smacked her arm playfully and chuckled also. "pabo, sit there and eat" she said so Tzuyu nodded with a smile on her lips. Sana served her the food she cooked and the cup of coffee she made for her.

Little did they know, the twins are watching them at the kitchen door with a smile on their lips. "they're okay now huh?" Minju asked and Hyewon chuckled in a low tone, she feels glad after knowing that her parents are fine now. The anger she felt towards Tzuyu is slowly vanishing.. it makes her chest feels light. Tzuyu felt their presence at the door so she glanced there and saw her twin daughters peeking.. it made her smile wider coz they look cute.

"what are you guys doing there? sit here and eat with us" Tzuyu said with a smile, the twins chuckled and obeyed what she said. They sat on the chair and ate the breakfast that Sana made. Sana is happily watching them, her heart feels so happy. "i think you're in a good mood mom, this is so good!!" Minju mumbled as she ate the food, Sana smiled and it's a relief for her. She remembers back then, Minju always said that her cooking sucks since it's always salty.

"i'm glad to know that, eatwell" Sana said and sipped on her coffee, she suddenly feel someone held her hand tight under the table. She can feel butterflies flying all over on her stomach when she felt her touch, it feels like the wounds from the past is slowly healing. Hyewon noticed it so she cleared her throat and continued to eat, "so this is the feeling of being a complete family" Hyewon thought on her mind that made her smile.

"can the four of us go somewhere?" Minju suddenly asked, they all looked at her. "hmm where do you want us to go honey?" Tzuyu asked, Minju hummed and smiled. "the beach will do mama, it's been a while since me amd hyewonie has been there so i kinda miss it.. can we go?" Minju asked so Tzuyu held Sana's hands tighter and looked at her. Sana did the same and both of their eyes met, Tzuyu smiled at her.

"what do you think about it? should we go?" Tzuyu asked, Sana smiled and nodded. "we should, as long as you guys will be happy" Sana responded, Minju then stood up and jumped with joy. Hyewon feels happy about it too, she's feeling really excited about it. Sana and Tzuyu are still looking at each other with the love on both of their eyes, "i love you" Tzuyu mumbled without making a sound, Sana smiled and did the same.