89.

"ow mom, that hurts!" Minju groaned while Sana put an ointment on the wound on the side of her head. Hyewon sigh and sat back on the bed, Tzuyu is watching them at the door, feeling a little bit of disappointment. "just a little more" Sana said and continued to put, Minju could only flinch and hiss because it stings so bad. "i'll make that man pay if this wound turns to a scar! argh i'm so frustrated!!" Minju mumbled and whined, Sana let out a deep breath and patted her daughter's shoulder.

"let's just hope it wouldn't, okay? the both of you should take a rest" Sana said and was about to walk away but Hyewon spoke, they all looked at her. Hyewon let out a deep breath, "i'm sorry for causing a mess, this wouldn't happen to Minju if i didn't force mom to go on the hospital.. i'm really sorry, it's my fault" Hyewon said and looked down, Tzuyu let out a deep breath and approached her. "no no, it's fine hyewon-ah, we know that you really wanted to see her and it makes you happy so we won't stop you, your happiness matters to us and besides, i'm sure it was just an accident and your sister is fine, let's be thankful" Tzuyu said and showed her daughter a sly smile, Hyewon is in the verge of crying.. she kept blaming herself because of what happened to her sister ever since she saw it.

"everything's alright, don't let it bother you sweetie okay? we don't hate you at all, none is your fault" Tzuyu added so Hyewon embraced her tightly, she chuckled and rubbed her oldest daughter's back. Sana smiled while watching them, the moment feels really soft and heart warming.. seeing them in good terms feels really nice to see indeed. "now take a rest, minju is still alive and kickin'." Tzuyu said and the three of them chuckled, Minju is already sleeping on her bed. Hyewon then nodded and went to bed, Sana and Tzuyu looked at their twins before they turned off the lights and went on their room.

There, Tzuyu sigh and felt her neck. It's such a relief knowing that nothing worst happened on the three of them at the hospital, after hearing earlier what happened to her youngest made her extremely worried so she rushed going on that place without hesitations. Sana bit her lower lip, she thinks Tzuyu is mad at her for bringing their twins outside in a very dangerous situation. Tzuyu sat on the edge of the bed, Sana sat on her lap and embraced her tightly.

"i'm sorry" Sana mumbled softly, Tzuyu let out a deep breath and embraced her too. She buried her face on the crook of Sana's neck and sniffed her scent, she feels home again. "you did nothing wrong so why apologize?" Tzuyu asked and closed her eyes, feeling relaxed after feeling her lover's warm embrace. After a couple while, Tzuyu started to plant kisses on Sana's beautiful neck. Sana closed her eyes and threw her head back, wanting Tzuyu to do more.

Tzuyu held her on the waist and began to plant wet kisses on her neck, licking and sucking till it left some marks. Sana moaned softly while Tzuyu is patiently doing her work on satisfying her. Tzuyu pulled away and Sana connected both of their lips and shared a kiss, tongues fighting on their mouths. Tzuyu pulled away and smiled, "i love you" she said, Sana smiled and pecked her on the lips. "i love you too dadd-" Sana didn't finish what she was about to say when Tzuyu carried her. She giggled and Tzuyu laid the both of them on the bed, she pulled the comforter to cover their bodies because the atmosphere is indeed cold.

"let's go to sleep, my future Mrs. Chou" Tzuyu mumbled, they're facing each other on the bed. Sana chuckled and snuggled closer to her, to keep warm. "that's cheesy but.. can you repeat that again? i want to hear it over and over like my favourite song" Sana said and closed her eyes, getting to ready to sleep. Tzuyu smiled and turned off the lamp from the side table, she placed her mouth closer on Sana's ear and whispered the same thing.. My Future Mrs. Chou.