22.

"you look tired, did you take a rest?" i asked her, i think she lacks of sleep and didn't eat earlier since she's eating the food she bought like she didn't eat for a couple of days. She stopped from eating and looked at me with her expressionless face, "why are you even asking? it's none of your business" she said and went back on eating the food.

I just shook my head and eat instead too, i furrowed my eyebrows when the sleeve of her hoodie suddenly raised up a little bit, there are new cuts.. what the actual fuck. "what happened to your wrist?" i asked her again, she groaned and looked at me again.

"uh.. i was fixing the sink and a sharp object slipped on it" she said so i let out a sigh, "Tzu, you don't know how to fix a sink, you're not good at lying" i said and sat comfortably on the seat, she just let out a sigh and shrugged her shoulders.

"you can tell me" i added, she let out a sigh and shook her head a bit. "should i trust you? i have trust issues." she said, i slyly smiled, "it's okay if you can't tell me, i'm not forcing you in the first place. But whatever it is, i hope you're fine" i said and stood up, she furrowed her eyebrows. "what's wrong with you? why are you like this?" she asked, i smiled at her, "i'm just being my true self." i said and put my hands on the pocket of my hoodie then started to walk away slowly.

I don't want to go home yet so i guess i'll stay at the park and rest there for a while, also overthink stuffs and be alone. Just a couple of minutes, i reached the park and i sat on the swing. I looked at the ground and suddenly remembered my parents who can't even understand their own daughter's pain.

My eyes becomes teary again, thinking that my parents would love and take care of me, is really impossible to happen now. They didn't care about me at all and it hurts a lot.

Suddenly, i felt someone sat on the other swing beside me so i immediately glance and looked who it was. Tzuyu. I rubbed my eyes and pretended that a dust went on my eyes, i hope she didn't notice that i was about to cry. I'm a bad bitch okay, i'm strong.

"let it out" she suddenly said, i stopped and looked at her. She let out a sigh and averted her eyes on me too, "stop holding it back, just let it out" she said, after hearing those words.. my tears fell freely in front of her. I widened my eyes when she pulled me on her embrace, it's warm.. so warm.

"i'm here with you" she said.. i pulled away from her embrace and looked at her, our eyes met for the very first time. "why are you being like this?" i asked with a shaky voice, she wiped my tears.

"i'm just being my true self too." she said, my tears fell again. How can she be so rude and gentle at the same time, she's unbelievable.