29 (M)

Tzuyu connected their lips, sharing a passionate kiss that is hotter than the last time. Sana moaned between the kiss when she felt Tzuyu's fingers caressed her sore cunt softly, she felt pain at first but it was immediately replaced by pleasure. Tzuyu pulled away from the kiss and stared at the brunette's eyes lustfully, she stripped Sana naked and even ripped her underwear. It made Sana blushed and heated at the same time, knowing that Tzuyu is dominating the whole her.

Tzuyu slowly removed her shirt, flexing her perfect shaped body to Sana who's already wet and teased. Tzuyu widened her legs and saw the juices that oozes on Sana's tight hole, she licked her lips and placed her head between Sana's legs. She sticked out her tongue and slowly licked Sana's wet cunt, the brunette arched her back and let out a very loud moan. It's the first time that Sana felt Tzuyu's tongue inside her and it's surely making her insane, the way it moves in and out inside her is making her eyes roll on the back of her head.

Sana gripped Tzuyu's hair and pulled her closer while the latter is eating her so well down there, Sana whined when Tzuyu hit her weak spot. The latter inserted her two fingers inside and thrust it in and out, making Sana squirm as she reached her intense orgasm. Tzuyu sat up and the both of them panted, Tzuyu placed herself between her legs and rubbed the tip of her shaft on Sana's slit. Sana could feel pain because she just reached her orgasm yet Tzuyu is starting be rough again.

Tzuyu inserted her erected shaft inside Sana's sensitive hole, both of them let out a moan and she began to thrust in a slow pace. Making Sana adjust first before they go hard. Sana wrapped her arms on Tzuyu for support, she closed her eyes tight and felt Tzuyu's cock penetrates good inside her. After a minute of adjustments, Tzuyu started to pick up the pace and started to fuck Sana's cunt roughly. Sana was moaning louder and louder as time passes by, she scratched Tzuyu's back and it made the latter hissed as she thrusts.

All of sudden, Tzuyu stopped and flipped them over. Making Sana on top of Tzuyu, both of them are panting and Tzuyu can't help it but to get mesmerized by Sana's stunning beauty. Her messy her, sweaty sexy body and her face.. it's making Tzuyu want to fuck her till she messes up. "ride me, daddy's tired" Tzuyu mumbled and held Sana's waist for support, Sana nodded her head and started to move up and down.

Sana started to move much faster because the pleasure is driving her wild, Tzuyu sat up and kissed Sana's lips. The brunette moans between their lips as she ride Tzuyu's hard shaft, she stopped and pulled away from the kiss then panted. She looked at Tzuyu on the eyes and slyly smiled, "i can't feel my legs" she mumbled and it made Tzuyu chuckle a bit. Tzuyu caressed her cheek and pecked her soft lips, Sana blushed a little bit and felt her heart beating so fast.

"should we still continue?" Tzuyu asked with concern on her eyes, Sana nodded even though her slit feels like hell already. Tzuyu hummed and laid her down on the bed but flipped her over, sticking her ass on the air and Tzuyu spanked it a little bit harsh, making Sana gasped and clenched the sheets. Being impatient as she is, Tzuyu inserted her shaft and fucked Sana from behind. The bed started to shake due to Tzuyu's roughness yet she didn't stop, she's going to make sure that Sana would feel how rough she is.

"Tzuyu..slow down" Sana mumbled and buried her face on the sheets but Tzuyu didn't give a fuck and fucked her much harder. Sana could only let out moans and she slowly feels a knot on her stomach, a signal that she's near on the peak of her own orgasm. Tzuyu pounded to her more, their skin slapping and moans echoes on the whole bedroom. Sana screamed Tzuyu's name as she let out her juices on the latter's shaft, Tzuyu groaned and gave a set of thrust before pulling away and squirted her hot semen on Sana's buttcheek.

Both of them panted and laid down beside each other on the bed, they didn't go to school today because of tiredness last night but they did something tiring again. Sana snuggled closer to Tzuyu and hugged her, the latter was about to push her away but she was a hardheaded girl. Tzuyu could only sigh and stared at the ceiling.

"i love it when you care for me" Sana mumbled and stared at the ceiling, just like what Tzuyu is doing.

Tzuyu hummed and all of sudden, pulled Sana closer to her. "should i care for you often?" Tzuyu asked and it made Sana smile, "yes please" she answered then they both closed their eyes, and drifted to sleep.

^LITERALLY ME AFTER READING THE SMUT I JUST MADE- 😭💀 I FEEL EMBARRASSED LMAO, IT FEELS LIKE MY GUARDIAN ANGEL IS JUDGING ME HAHAHAHAHAHA

^LITERALLY ME AFTER READING THE SMUT I JUST MADE- 😭💀 I FEEL EMBARRASSED LMAO, IT FEELS LIKE MY GUARDIAN ANGEL IS JUDGING ME HAHAHAHAHAHA. ANYWAYS, ENJOY YOU SINFUL BINCH. ILYSM.