10.

I stretched my arms, i feel so sticky because of my sweat. PE class is finish, i should take a quick bath here. I was sitting on the ground while panting, this subject is so tiring.

"yah Tzuyu-ah, you're so sweaty" i heard Sana bragged when she sat beside me, i just let out a sigh and closed my eyes. I'm so tired, i want to sleep. All of sudden, i felt Sana wiped my sweat using her towel. I immediately opened my eyes and held her arm causing her to stop and looks at me.

"what? i'm just wiping your sweat" she mumbled, i let out a sigh and stood up. I cleared my throat, it's just the two of us left on the field. She should go home, i want to take a bath here in peace. Plus, i don't want her to know my deepest secret.

"Sana, you should go home. I'll be taking a bath here, it's getting dark afterall. See you tomorrow" i said without glancing at her, i was about to walk away but she spoke up again.

"let me go with you. Let's go home together" she said, i shook my head. "go home, i can handle myself." i said then walked away from her. She's too stubborn. I went on the bath room, i know i got an extra shirt on my locker, i'll just get it. The room was so quiet, just the way i like it. I locked the door and let out a deep breath before taking off my clothes then hopped on the shower. I let the cold water drip down my skin, i feel a bit better. I just need to eat and sleep at home to feel better.

It took me half an hour before i finished bathing. I wiped my hair using the towel then wrapped it around my body. After that, i went on the lockers and grabbed my shirt, it was just me all alone so i think it's okay to strip. I removed the towel that is wrapped around on my body then immediately put on my boxers and pants, i also put on my shirt then dried my hair.

All of sudden, i feel someone caressed my shoulders slowly so i freaked out. I glanced at my back and widened at my eyes.. Sana was there.. smirking while eyeing me. OH. FUCK.

"i told you to go home. what the fuck Sana. Now i'm mad, you're so stubborn. Fuck." I said, i just want to curse. Now she knows my deepest secret and i'm in trouble, aish god damn it.

"why are you still here?! fuck Sana, i hate yo-" i didn't finish what i was about to say when she pushed me on the lockers aggressively, i gulped and she moved her face closer.

"as i thought before, you'll be an interesting person, Chou Tzuyu." she mumbled, her smirk, it's making me nervous but it's sexy at the same time.

"please.. don't tell them.." i uttered and slowly looked down, now she knows, i'm afraid she'll spread it on the whole school. If ever that happens, fuck my life, i will surely kill myself.

"i won't" she said and lifted my chin to stare at her eyes, her smile didn't vanish at all. I think she's into something bad, something that she'll surely cross the line.

"but in one condition.." she said, my sweat started falling on my head again. I never felt so nervous to someone before, this is bullshit. She smiled innocently, "be my fuck buddy."

I widened my eyes, Fuck what? Fuck Buddy? she's surely insane. I pushed her a bit but her gaze didn't left me. She stared at me, intensely.

"hell no Sana, that's freaking wrong and we can't. Please, just this time, feel pity on me" i said, she shrugged her shoulders and clicked her tongue.

"i can't do that since i've been craving for you to touch me.. hard and rough till i scream your name under the sheets" she said and her lips formed a smirk again and again, she's making a show. A damn show that can brought the both of us in trouble. She's really insane.

I can't say anything, i'm speechless.

"if you can't do that then i'll tell everyone, see you tomorrow tzu" she said and was about to walk away but i immediately held her arm. I closed my eyes tight and let out a deep breath before pinning her on the lockers.

"fuck you. that's the only thing i can say. you're really great at making people run around in circles on your palm. if fucking you is the only way to shut you up, then fine, i'll do it." i boldly said, she suddenly grabbed my hand and put it on her neck.

"that's what i like. be rough on me, use me. i'm all your daddy~" she mumbled sexily and i can't help it, she's dangerous indeed. if ever the decision i made will brought both of us in trouble, welp, i couldn't do anything.