08.

Tzuyu's POV.

When i was a little far from their house, i grabbed my phone in my pocket then dialed Mr. Choi's number to pick me up here.

"yes Ms. Chou?"...

"pick me up, on the convenience store. now."

after saying that, i put down my phone then waited for him on the convenience store. I was really hungry earlier and the maids didn't cook dinner since we ate out. But i didn't enjoy my food, so i starved. Then as unlucky as i am everytime, i didn't expect that Sana is on the store, eating too. She said its a coincidence, yes it is.

Minutes later, a black car stopped in front of me. I stood up then went on the passenger seat, i fastened my seatbelt and looked at the window. Mr. Choi started driving, i feel sleepy.

"Ms. Chou, your parents are asking where you are" Mr. Choi said, i rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"don't take me on the mansion. take me on one of our resthouse near the woods, i don't want to talk to them. And if you don't mind, call Ms. Park to bring my uniform, my bag and buy me some food then bring it on the rest house." i said with a firm tone, Mr. Choi hummed and dialed Ms. Park's number.

"Jihyo ah, Ms. Chou asked you to bring her uniform, bag and buy her some food then bring it on the rest house near the woods." Mr. Choi said, Ms. Park agreed and hang up the call, Mr. Choi let out a deep breath.

"should i drive you to school tomorrow Ms. Chou?" he asked, i hummed and closed my eyes. I really feel sleepy but i can't sleep, we are near on the rest house anyway. It took us minutes to arrive on our destination, i immediately went outside the car.

"Soobin, please tell mom that i will stay on the rest house for a while. I don't want to see them, and another favor, bring me lots of clothes and buy me a stock of food tomorrow" i said, Soobin smiled and bowed.

"yes Ms. Chou" he said then went inside the car, he went on the road. I let out a sigh and went inside the rest house, it's big but it's so lonely. The interior was painted white and the furnitures are also simple. I went upstairs and slumped myself on the bed.

I feel so tired, my eyes feels so heavy. I was about to fall asleep but my phone made a noise, i groaned and looked at it.

"Chou Tzuyu" a unknown number texted me, i furrowed my eyesbrows and sat up on the bed.

"who are you? how did you get my number?" i replied, it took a minute when it responded.

"meet me on the library tomorrow, after school, you'll know who am i. goodnight" she said, i just let out a sigh and laid down on the bed again. Such a headache.

What happened just now creeps me out, i think she's a damn stalker. Earlier, it's Sana who acts strange and now, the stranger who got my number without me knowing it. What's happening to these life, it feels strange.