95.

"aish, where is Hyewon? did you guys see her? she was just here with us a while ago right? her ankle is injured but she went away" Minju bragged, she's worried about her. Minju sat on the bed and sigh, "i should go and find her" she thought on her mind, she then stood up again and headed on the door but she stopped when she saw police officers approaching the room. She hummed and didn't mind it, she searched for her sister and later found her with their mom, embracing each other with warm smiles on their lips. After seeing their youngest, Sana pulled her to join the hug.. Minju then smiled and hugged them back. They might be smiling right now but the three of them knows, that there's one person missing and that's the strongest person they know.

Meanwhile, the police officers entered the room and asked for the name Chou Hyunjin. Jieqiong suddenly felt anxious after hearing her daughter's name, Hyunjin raised her hand and she knows why so she isn't surprised at all. "can we have a conversation with you? we really need details from you" the police officer said so Hyunjin nodded and stood up, she was about to walk away with the police officers but Jieqiong held her arm, she glanced at her mother from the back and showed her a smile. "i will be back mom" she said and suddenly averted her eyes on the person at the side, Heejin. Both of their eyes met and it's a way of saying that she loves her and everything will be alright.

Hyunjin went out with the police officers and they went on the hospital bench outside, she rubbed her palm together to keep warm since the breeze of the night is indeed cold. One of the police officers noticed that Hyunjin is cold so he decided to gave her his coat and buy the three of them a cup of warm coffee. Hyunjin thanked him and wore the coat, now she feels warm. "so, we're here to ask you some questions. you don't have to worry because we won't arrest you or something, that man deserve what you did to her and he's also a pain in our head. we are thankf-" the police officer didn't finish what he was about to say when Hyunjin cutted him off. "wait, so.. you're thanking me for killing him?" Hyunjin asked so the man chuckled and nodded.

"so back on track, when did you first saw Chou Hwanwoong? did he harm you or any of your family members?" the officer asked, Hyunjin let out a deep breath and suddenly remembered that terrible night. "i can't clearly tell when did that happened but i saw him stepping on my mom's head while holding a sharp object. he asked me if i am happy to see him, it's my first time seeing him in person that time. he even told me to give him a hug because he misses me, i was so scared.. as a self defense i smashed a vase on his head and escaped with my mom.. that's all i can remember" Hyunjin said, the officer hummed and list every detail that Hyunjin had said. He sigh, he can't believe that there's a person who's so heartless and cruel just like Hyunjin's father.

"he's indeed insane. i can't believe people will do everything to mess someone's life, even they hurt others, they don't care as long as they think that they already won. for now, let's be thankful that you guys are safe, everything is now in peace" the officer said with a smile, hyunjin then let out a deep breath and nodded then smiled after. "if ever my father lived on his next life, i hope he becomes a better and a nice person.. not like who he is on this life. so that, no one will get hurt or suffer because of him."