85.

Sana and Tzuyu reached the adress and they immediately went inside the house, there they saw the twins comforting their cousin Hyunjin. Sana approached them and checked on their daughters, hoping that nothing bad happened to them. "are you guys okay? did something bad happened? please, tell me" Sana asked the twins, the twins shook their head so Sana let out a sigh of relief. She would totally freak out if ever something happened on her twin daughters. Meanwhile, Tzuyu saw  familiar faces of people sitting on the stairs. She then tried her best to remember and she suddenly remembered her friends 15 years ago..

"Chaeyoung?" Tzuyu called, hoping that she's right. Mina and Chaeyoung got surprised, they thought she forgot them already. "Mina?" Tzuyu called again, they went down the stairs and faced Tzuyu after a long time. Tzuyu stared at them, their features didn't change at all, they're still the same person from the past but married.

"it's surprising, i thought you already forgot us" Chaeyoung blurted and let out a chuckle, Tzuyu then smacked her arm and it's indeed painful. "ow what the fuck Tzu" Chaeyoung said and groaned, Tzuyu chuckled and patted her friend's shoulder. "it's been too long since we last saw each other buddy, you're still small" Tzuyu said and laughed, Mina can't help it but to laugh too. Chaeyoung then let out a sigh since she expected that Tzuyu would said that. Sana then excused herself to the kids and went beside Tzuyu. "are you guys married?" Chaeyoung asked, Sana then felt her cheeks getting hot after hearing what their friend had said.

Tzuyu just winked at Chaeyoung.. "let's just continue this conversation later, we still have something to settle over here, if you don't mind, please do listen on our conversation too, that would be a big help" Tzuyu said so Mina and Chaeyoung nodded, they approached Hyunjin and her mom that is traumatized by a monster.

"what happened?" Tzuyu asked her niece, Hyunjin looked at her.. Tzuyu can see the fear on the latter's eyes, her brother is indeed a demon without horns. "your brother.. came back and tried to kill us" Hyunjin blurted, her hands and her voice trembles when she remember what happened that night.. the nightmare. Everyone inside the room then felt shock and chills running down on their spines, "he's a murderer.. right?" Chaeyoung asked, Tzuyu could only look down and sigh.. she feels anger is slowly building up inside her.

Sana then held her hand tight, they know they're now in a tough situation and they should stick together. They don't know what will Tzuyu's brother do next, he can just shot them dead without hesitations or either, he can make this house explode and shatter into pieces. "i woke up in the middle of the night when i heard my mom's voice outside.. there i saw him stepping on my mom's head on the floor.. he told me to come and gave him a tight hug because he misses me so much.. i was so scared and i didn't know what to do.. i picked up the vase behind his back and escaped.. he said he's going to kill me.. auntie.. i'm so scared and i don't know what to do.. please help us.." Hyunjin said, her warm tears fell freely on her eyes, she held her mom's hand tight, gaining strength for a hard battle.

Tzuyu looked at her niece, she get the fact that she or they are scared so the only thing that Tzuyu wants is, to protect them and her family. No matter what it takes, even it cost her life.. she would definitely do anything she can just to leave them unharmed by that heartless monster. Tzuyu rubbed Hyunjin's back for comfort, to let her know that she's on a safe place because she's with them. "no matter what Hyunjin-ah, you should stay strong. Not just for yourself but also for your mom, i know we can defeat that heartless man, just trust the process, you're safe with us and we can do it." Tzuyu said and showed a sly smile, even though her anger is exploding like a volcano inside her. She needs to stay calm, she just had to endure it a little bit inside.