68.

Sana and Tzuyu are on the car, the atmosphere was so quiet and both of them doesn't even know what to say. Tzuyu was gripping the steering wheel tight as she drives, while Sana bit her lower lip while looking at the window beside her.. obviously avoiding to make an eye contact with her, the traffic light turned red so Tzuyu pulled over and let out a sigh. She cleared her throat and secretly looked at Sana on her side, she slyly smiled.. even Sana's side profile is really beautiful, she's a total goddess.

"uh.. aren't you hungry?" Tzuyu asked without even glancing at her, Sana let out a deep breath, "no" Sana answered and all of sudden, her stomach made a noise that makes her want to disappear like a bubble due to embarrassment. Tzuyu tried her best not to laugh but she just can't, Sana looked at her and smacked her arm then pouts, Tzuyu looked at her and it's been a while since Sana saw her like that, she misses that. "yaaah, stop laughing at me. Just take me home" Sana whined, Tzuyu shrugged her shoulders.

"welp looks like i won't do that now since the both of us are hungry, let's grab something up" Tzuyu said and drive again on the road, Sana can't believe this is happening.. it makes her heart explode with happiness. She's now starting to guess what will happen next, will they be on a okay pace or they'll end up as strangers as usual after this. No one knows what will happen next, Sana just hopes for the best.

meanwhile...

Chaeyoung smiled and went outside her car, she just came home from her long tiring work. She removed her shoes and noticed that Mina isn't around, she furrowed her eyebrows so she called for her name.  "Mina?" she called and placed her bag on the couch nearby, she checked the kitchen but she wasn't there, now she's feeling scared and starting to think that.. Mina's father took her away. She checked everywhere, the bathroom, the balcony and even their backyard. She sigh and their room is the only hope she had, she opened the door and let out a sigh of relief.

Mina was just there, sleeping peacefully on their bed. Chaeyoung smiled and approached her, she bent down and planted a sweet kiss on Mina's forehead. She caressed her hair and stared at her beautiful face, it's been 15 years and they sure suffered a lot, they raised their daughter without anyone's help because they're hiding.. in the dark. She can't let Mina's father know where they are right now, she'll surely end up dead if ever that happens.

"whatever happens, you and heejin will be safe with me, i'll protect the both of you even though it will cost my life." Chaeyoung mumbled and laid down beside her, she wrapped her arms on Mina's waist and buried her face on the crook of her neck, sniffing her scent. After a long tiring day from work, Mina and Heejin is Chaeyoung's stress reliever. Her feelings for Mina is true and she doesn't want to lose her, she just wants her for the rest of her life.. but there's an only problem that can ruin the both of them, Mina's father.

"If she wished for her daughter's happiness, why can't he just let Mina be happy on my arms? is that too much to ask?" Chaeyoung thought on her mind, she has no bad intensions on the family besides, she just want to be with her.. but why can't he just let her?