03.

it's time to go home, my phone made a noise so i picked it up from my bag. my mom sent a text.

"our driver will pick you up, family dinner at a restaurant. don't be stubborn and see your relatives."

she said on the text, i let out a sigh and i guess i have no other choice. i picked up my things and put them on my bag.

"Tzuyu let's go home together!" i heard Sana's voice on the door, i bit my lower lip. I glanced at her, she was waiting.

"i can't walk with you home, i need to see someone today" i said and started to walk away, she pouts and cling on my arm for the nth time today. I just let her, she's so hard headed and annoying. I badly want to threw her on the wall.

we reached the school's gate and we stopped from walking, she let go of my arm. i looked at her and she was still smiling, it feels strange. she's been bullying me for 2 years and it's the first time i saw her like this. she smile that wasn't force like back then.

"can we be like this tomorrow? and the next day? and the next next day after that? or should i say, we should stay like this till the school year ends?" she asked, yeah, she really is strange today.

"sure, if that's what you want. i have no other choice after all" i said, she suddenly offer her pinky finger. i flinched. don't tell me we are going to do that weird childish shit on romance movies.

"promise?" she asked, i cleared my throat. I slowly did that pinky promise, her smile becomes wider.

"do you want something from me?" i suddenly asked, she looked at me with still that smile. everything that is happening feels really strange, the person who bullies me, wanted to be friends with me? and even did that pinky promise? now that is strange.

"yes" she answered, as i thought before, she's like that because she wanted something. i know this shit will be happening, shit really happens.

"then you can say it, stop acting like that. just get straight to the point, don't waste my time" i said with a plain tone, she grinned and caressed my cheek.

"all i want is, you" she mumbled, i choked on air and coughed when i heard those words. what the fuck? i yanked her hand from my cheek and looked at her with a straight face.

"stop fooling around and tell me" i said, she chuckled.

"i already said it, i want you. Chou Tzuyu." she cooed with a little change on her voice, more like, a little sexier. i gulped, she's really dangerous.

"you're not serious about that, aren't you?" i asked, she playfully smirked.

"just like shoes, money and clothes. i get what i want, you can never say no to me" she said, i just let out a sigh.

she waved her hand with a smile.

"see you tomorrow tzu!" she mumbled, i nodded and shyly waved back at her. she started to walk away, i sigh and caught my head, what's happening to her is surely giving me a headache.