53.

meanwhile on the other side..

"how long do we still need to hide from them chaeng? this life is difficult.." Mina asked Chaeyoung as she sat on the bed, Chaeyoung sigh and pulled Mina on her embrace. "Mina.. i'll die if we show up, you know what your dad can do once he found us right? he'll kill me for taking you away." Chaeyoung said, Mina's eyes got teary.. she just wanted to be free but her father really doesn't want her to be. If only she has freedom, she really see a wonderful life with Chaeyoung and their daughter.. Heejin.

"i'm so sorry if we're like this because of him.." Mina mumbled, Chaeyoung shook her head and caressed Mina's back. "nothing's your fault okay? as long as you and heejin are with me, everything's fine for me" Chaeyoung said and all of sudden, their daughter Heejin went inside their room. "uh hey mom and mama, what's with the uniform on my bed?" Heejin asked, Mina let out a deep breath and pulled away from Chaeyoung's embrace then approached their beautiful daughter with a smile.

"today's your first day of school sweetie, you forgot?" Mina asked and guided back her daughter on her room, Heejin hummed.. "oh yeah i forgot, sorry mom" Heejin apologized and both of them reached the mirror, Mina is a little nervous because their daughter really looked like her and Chaeyoung.. she's afraid that someone that has a connection with her father might notice and identify her features.

"you need to be careful and stay alert heejin-ah.. you know what situation we have.. we're hiding from them but i still want you to study and be successful" Mina said and caressed her daughter's shoulders, Heejin smiled and nodded. "of course mom, i promise to study hard and sue my grandfather so that our life won't be like this anymore since it sucks hiding in the shadows.." Heejin mumbled, Mina smiled and planted a sweet kiss on her head. "i know, this will pass through soon sweetie.. for now, take a bath and ready yourself to school.. today's gonna be a big day for you! me and your mama will wait on the kitchen for you" Mina said so Heejin smiled and nodded, she grabbed the towel on the closet then went inside the bathroom to obey what her mom has said. Mina smiled and went on the kitchen to prepare Chaeyoung's coffee and Heejin's meal.

While preparing, Mina can feel arms being wrapped on her waist from the back. Her smile becomes wider when Chaeyoung snuggled closer on her neck and gently kiss some spots, it's been 15 years since they ran away to live a happy life together.. even though it's hard since they're hiding from Mina's father, the both of them didn't even regret what they choose.. now they already have a daughter, they need to be stronger and protect her at all cost.

"i love you so much" Chaeyoung whispered, Mina stopped from preparing her coffee and faced her. Mina was cornered on Chaeyoung's arms, she held both of the latter's cheek and stared at her eyes lovingly. "i love you too" Mina responded and Chaeyoung connected both of their lips, Mina responded on the kiss and pulled away quickly since she'll be embarrassed if their daughter caught them kissing early on the morning.

"today's gonna be a great day at work! good luck baby" Mina said in a cheerful tone, Chaeyoung smiled and pecked her on the lips. "thanks to you and heejin, my day is getting better everyday."

lmao okay i forgot Sana and Tzuyu's age in this story same with the other members lololol sorry 😭 so okay ganito nalang, they're all 34 years old while the new ones which are the students or so called "daughters" are 15. Is that alright with you guys? tell me. If not, feel free to drop your thoughts. i also removed heejin and hyunjin on the past characters since they will fit on the plot here at the present soooo... sorry i got really lost, i will promise to fix the errors in this story as soon as possible. thank you so much for understanding!~