84.

Hyewon and Minju reached Heejin's house and they both knocked on the door, Chaeyoung opened it up and told them to head inside. There they saw their cousin with her mom, sitting on the couch while spacing out. Hyewon started to overthink things, maybe her sister is right.. or not, she hopes not. Hyunjin felt their presence so she averted her eyes on the entrace and saw the both of them, the twins slyly smiled and waved their hand.

They sat on the couch too and let out a sigh, Hyunjin's breathing is trembling and Hyewon can hear that.. she let out a deep breath and asked her cousin, what happened. "is there anything i can do for you and for your mom?" Hyewon asked, Hyunjin looked at her with teary eyes.. The twins can see fear on it, they're now starting to feel anxious about what's happening. "take us with you.. please that's all i ask, take us.." Hyunjin said, Hyewon bit her lower lip and her palms started to sweat, Minju was just beside her twin sister while overthinking stuffs on her head.

"if i'm needed to kneel down, i'll do it" Hyunjin added and kneel down infront of Hyewon, the twins widened their eyes and pulled her to stand. "hyunjin-ah! please don't ever do that again, you don't have to do that!" Minju mumbled, Hyunjin's tears started to fall so Minju gave her a tight hug for comfort. Hyunjin is just scared.. she's scared that she or her mom will die because of her father's cruelty. Heejin's family is watching them on the stairs, they give them privacy because it seems like a very serious matter.

"i'll tell mom and mama about this, this is bad." Hyewon said and pulled out her phone from her pocket and dialed Tzuyu's number, it took couple of rings before she answered.

"yes kwangbae?" Tzuyu asked on the other line, Hyewon sigh.. "mama, please pick us up on the adress i'll send to you after, if ever please bring mom with you, lock the house and cover your faces" Hyewon said, Tzuyu went speechless after hearing her daughter. Something doesn't feels right, "alright, send the address right away, we'll be there, be careful, please" Tzuyu said before hanging up the call, she then wake Sana up and told her to get them some mask and hats, also sunglasses so that no one will ever know them.

"we'll get the kids, now" Tzuyu said so Sana nodded and wear it, same with Tzuyu before they headed on the car. Hyewon sent the address and then they went there, as fast as they could.

Hyewon faced her cousin and held both of her shoulders, "mom and mama will be here, don't worry hyunjin-ah, everything's gonna be fine.. don't cry" Hyewon said but Hyunjin couldn't stop crying when she remembers what happened last night, she saw how evil and heartless her own father is and she hates that, she wants to to kill him and she deserves that.. she wants him to be gone for the peace of their lives.

"may i know, who's your parents?" Chaeyoung suddenly asked, Hyewon looked at them with plain eyes, Mina has thoughts on her head, it feels like she saw that kind of stare before.. on the past, but she can't remember who she is.. "Chou Tzuyu and Minatozaki Sana" Hyewon answered so Chaeyoung and Mina looked at each other with shock on their eyes, all this time.. the kids of their friends is near them yet they're clueless, they even forgot that surname because it's been too long.. "they're the twins that Dahyun and Jeongyeon has been talking about.." Chaeyoung whispered to Mina, she can't even take her gaze off Hyewon and Minju.. the both of them resembles SaTzu so much and Mina can see that. "their daughters looks so fine.. i hope the both of them too."

here's an update since it's my birthday today lmao, it feels like a normal day HAHAHAHA have a great day everyone!