76.

"where the hell is Minju" Hyewon thought on her mind as she wandered her eyes on the cafeteria, she's kinda worried about her.. she knows her sister is stupid so who's not going to worry on that case? Hyunjin noticed that Hyewon couldn't stay still so she called her name and gave her a can of cola, "thanks" Hyewon said but she's still searching for her sister on the crowd of people. "hey, i'm sure she's just here. you should eat first" Hyunjin said so Hyewon let out a sigh, "why the hell i'm so worried about her" Hyewon said and opened the can of cola. Hyunjin chuckled.

"because she's your twin sister, stupid" Hyunjin said so Hyewon laughed a bit, she is right tho. "i won't let mom and mama know that she didn't go to class since the both of us are dead for sure" Hyewon said, Hyunjin hummed and ate her bread. "yeah, just shut your mouth and everything will be fine" Hyunjin said, Hyewon sipped the cola and almost spit it right on Hyunjin's face when she finally saw her twin sister's face. Hyewon furrowed her eyebrows, Minju's face looks gloomy and her eyes are red and swollen.. like she cried a lot so it made the oldest one extremely worried.

Minju saw her sister and her cousin so she slowly approached them while holding back her tears, trying her best not to cry. She sat beside Hyunjin and looked down, she thought she's having the best day today but looks like she expected too much. "what happened to you?" Hyunjin asked as they eyed the younger, Minju clenched her hand into a fist when she remembered what Wonyoung has said to her.. the say she blurted out the truth is a good thing but she just can't accept the fact that she cheated on her while she gave almost all of her love and her affections.

"yah Chou Minju, what happened to you?" Hyewon asked with a firm tone, sending chills on Minju's spine. She looked at her sister and a tear escaped on her right eye, "she cheated on me.." Minju blurted, Hyunjin choked on the bread she's munching. Hyewon closed her eyes and let out a sigh, she and Hyunjin knows that will happen just by looking Yujin's eyes. Hyunjin sigh and patted her cousin's shoulder for comfort but it made Minju cry even more, Hyewon feels infuriated.. how dare someone hurt her twin sister.

"anyways, where's Eunbi? i didn't saw her today huh?" Hyunjin asked, the twins looked at her and shrugged their shoulders. "you guys always talk right? do you have an idea.. what happened?" Minju asked as she wipes her tears, Hyewon sigh and shook her head. All of sudden, a pair of student pass through their table and Hyewon felt goosebump as she heard what the student had said.. "they said Kwon Eunbi from the other class got into a accident earlier this morning and she's now in a critical condition at the hospital.. how unfortunate."