83.

a week later..

Tzuyu offered Sana to live with her on the same roof with the twins and good thing Sana agreed. They moved their stuffs on Tzuyu's house and the twins are really happy to see their parents doesn't treat each other like strangers anymore, Hyewon panted as she dropped her heavy bag full of clothes. Minju is also tired so she slumped herself on the bed of their new room. Hyewon stretched her arms and decided ti check her phone. She then furrowed her eyebrows when she saw Hyunjin's message.

From: Aeong

i'm begging you.. please help us.

Hyewon let out a deep breath and looked at her sister, "did Hyunjin sent you a text?" Hyewon asked, Minju looked at her and nodded. "yeah, i forgot to tell you, she told me to pick her up at Heejin's house" Minju said so Hyewon hummed and sigh, something doesn't feel right. "get up, we'll go to her now" Hyewon said and went oustide the room, to let their parents know that they're going out for a while. Minju groaned and messed her hair, "i'm so tired please" she said and followed her sister behind. "don't stay up too late" Sana warned so the twins nodded and went outside the house, heading straight to their friend's house.

They rode the bus, "i think they're in danger" Hyewon said without even glancing at her sister on her side, Minju suddenly felt anxious when she heard what her sister had said. "what makes you think that way?" Minju asked so Hyewon looked at her sister with worry on her eyes. "she's begging me to help them." Hyewon blurted and a thought suddenly went on Minju's head. Her hands are trembling a little bit, she can also feel her palms sweating.

"what if.. mama's brother is back?" Minju suddenly asked her sister and looked down, After hearing that Hyewon felt like a water full of ice is being poured all over her. It sends chill on her spine, her sister got a point.. what if the murderer is back? what will happen to them?

Meanwhile..

Sana and Tzuyu finished bringing the boxes on the living room so they sat on the couch, Sana smiled and snuggled closer to her. Tzuyu chuckled and gave her a kiss on her forehead, "welcome home" Tzuyu said so Sana looked at her and pinched her cheek, "thank you Ms. Chou" Sana said, Tzuyu chuckled and embraced her. "good to have you here with the twins, this feels really nice" Tzuyu said and closed her eyes, Sana smiled and did the same. The both of them are tired by arranging things on the right places on their new home, now all they want to do is rest after a tiring day.

Sana yawned, "i'll cook dinner for us tonight when the twins came back" she said, Tzuyu hummed. "are you sure? you look tired. i can cook dinner for us and you can take a rest first" Tzuyu said so Sana looked at her and smiled, she pinched Tzuyu's cheeks and giggled. "you know how to cook now? that's impressive" Sana said so Tzuyu chuckled and kissed the tip of her nose, "cute" Tzuyu said and told Sana to lay down on the couch and rest while she head upstairs to arrange the things of their daughters neatly on their room. Sana smiled before she closed her eyes, having Tzuyu back is the only thing she needs.