34.

Third Person's POV.

the next day...

Tzuyu yawned as she sat back on her seat, lunch break is over and another subject will start soon. Sana arrived on the classroom after going on the bathroom to wash her face, she sat on her seat beside Tzuyu and stared at the latter with a smile on her lips.

Tzuyu was busy staring at the window beside her, the weather looks fine today and the sky is blue. A sly smile crept on her lips after she remembered what happened to them last night, it was pure and soft. Little did Tzuyu knows, Sana was watching her secretly with a smile on her lips. Remembering the same scenario on her head, it was unforgettable for the both of them indeed. Sana can still feel how soft Tzuyu's lips, she wants to feel it again and again.

Thoughts got ruined when their teacher in Music, Arts and Physical Education came. All of them focused their attention on her, she announced yesterday that they will be having a group task that needs unity and effort.

"okay class, as i said yesterday, i'll be grouping you into 5 groups and perform something that can satify your audience. I already have this cards in my hand, all your names are written on it and as you noticed that it was group to 5 so that means, as i call your name, you'll be on that team" the teacher started, Tzuyu was nervous because she's afraid that she can make the situation awkward, she gulped and can feel her hands tremble. Sana noticed it so she held it under the table, Tzuyu looked at her so she did the same. She smiled, "don't be nervous, i got your back" Sana whispered and it made Tzuyu smiled a bit.

"Son Hyejoo, Lee Chaeyoung, Lee Seoyeon, Lee Yoobin, Kim Minji, Lee Siyeon, Ha Sooyoung, Son Chaeyoung, Yoo Jeongyeon, Kim Dahyun, Jang Gyuri, Wong Kaahei, Jung Jinsoul, and Chou Tzuyu will be the first group." The teacher announced and Sana's smile becomes wider, "cool, i hope those people will be really nice to you" Sana cheered and let go of Tzuyu's soft hands. Tzuyu could only sigh, "please proceed on this corner" the teacher added and pointed the corner of their classroom, Tzuyu let out a deep breath then stood up. Sana was looking at her proudly, she knows Tzuyu is socially awkward and she fears to interact with other people so it makes Sana happy seeing her facing her fear.

"next group, Hirai Momo, Park Chaewon, Kim Jiwoo, Im Nayeon, Jo Haseul, Kim Lip, Kim Yoohyeon, Kim Sua, Park Jiwon, Roh Jisun, Lee Nagyung, Myoui Mina, Handong, , and Minatozaki Sana will be the next group" The teacher announced once again, Sana furrowed her eyebrows. . she's in a team, with the bitch who's trying to steal what she owns? she sigh and have no other choice but to get along with them. Mina is her only problem on their team, she needs to keep her temper under control.

Sana proceeded on the corner where her team is, she was slyly smiling to her new teammates. She recieves a warm welcome and greetings from her co-teammates except from that one person on the side, Sana secretly rolled her eyes and didn't mind it. She needs to get this bullshit done immediately.

quick notice HAHAHA. the first group is full of tops while the second group are the bottoms- 👁️👄👁️ btw i missed you guys, i've been busy these days, i apologize for not updating.