67.

Sana was at work, her head hurts and doesn't feel good but she needed to go to work. Her co-worker Momo furrowed her eyebrows when she saw Sana looking weak, "hey girl, you good?" Momo asked, Sana looked at her and it feels like she's gonna faint anytime. "y-yeah" she uttered while her eyes are slightly closing.. Momo hummed and bit her lower lip, "are you sure? you look sick" Momo answered but Sana showed a sly smile, "i-i'm fine.. i just need to go to the bathroom, i'll be.. back" Sana stuttered and walked away, she was feeling dizzy and she thinks washing her face would ease some of the pain she's feeling at the moment.

She successfully reached the bathroom sink so she immediately washed her face using the cold water from the faucet, she sigh and wiped her face using a tissue after. She looked at herself on the mirror and noticed that she kinda looks bad because of too much sadness and stress, she sigh again and grabbed her phone from her pocket. She looks at the time and it's almost time for her twins to go home, she dialed Hyewon's number so that.. they can go home together since she's really not feeling so well today.

"hey mom" Hyewon started, Sana coughed. "Hyewon-ah.. please pick me up here at the hospital when you're about to head home, i'll be waiting" Sana mumbled, her daughter sigh. "sure mom, i'm worried. I'll be there soon, wait a little bit longer okay? bye mom, i love you" Hyewon said and hang up the call, Sana put down her phone and looked at herself on the mirror again. "you're dumb" she said to herself and sigh, she went outside the bathroom and went back on the nurse station again. She hopes Hyewon would head straight here since she badly needs to rest.

She lay her head down on the counter and used her arms as a pillow, her eyes are slowly closing and she feels sleepy so she decided to sleep for a while since there isn't a lot of people inside the hospital today. After a while, she opened her eyes when she heard a familiar voice.. it sounded awkward so she looked at the person. She widened her eyes when she saw her, "what.. are you doing here?" Sana immediately asked, as far as she knows, Tzuyu's check up is done and she's now confused.. why is she here, Infront of her. "Hyewon told me to pick you up" Tzuyu said so Sana grabbed her phone and to ask her daughter if it's true, she then saw her oldest daughter's message.

Hyewonie~
: hey mom, something came up at school so i would go home late today, i told mama to pick you up so please don't be shock, i have no other choice.

Sana sigh and looked at Tzuyu again, the latter was just looking at her with plain eyes.. "i can go home alone" Sana said and grabbed her bag and was about to walk away but her sight went black for a second, she was about to fall on the floor but luckily.. Tzuyu was there to grab her arm and stopped her from falling. "you can't even walk properly, stop pretending that you're always fine" Tzuyu blurted and sigh, Sana looked at her and her head really hurts. Tzuyu all of sudden bend down on one knee, she cleared her throat and Sana knows what she wants.. "are you joking?" Sana asked, it's making her shy.

"y-you.. can't walk properly so.." Tzuyu stuttered, Sana bit her lower lip and went on Tzuyu's back, the latter lifted her up and started to walk away.. it's been a while since she experienced a piggy back ride. It was awkward for the both of them, since some people inside are looking at them but Tzuyu doesn't have a choice but to do it since she's worried that Sana will get hurt. Despite of what happened on the past, she's secretly watching her for the past years.. making sure that she's alright because she cares for her, a lot.