41.

meanwhile..

"be careful, you're all on your own for now" Sana's dad said, Sana slyly smiled and nodded. "have a safe trip" Sana said and it made both of her parents smiled, she blinked a few times because it feels really weird that they're being soft and calm to her at the moment.

"our daughter is all grown up now, she looks really beautiful right honey?" Sana's mom asked her husband with a chuckle, Sana's dad nodded and looked at Sana with the love and sincere on his eyes, "she is" he answered. Sana chuckled and she didn't expect that action, "yah.. you'll miss your flight, you should go now" Sana said, her parents nodded and Sana bowed as a sign of goodbye. She turned her back to face them and was about to walk away but they called Sana's name again.

Sana glanced back at them and they spread their arms, wanting a hug from their only daughter before they leave her alone on the country for the mean time. Sana slyly smiled again and approached them, she embraced them tightly and it feels like yesterday since it last happened. Sana's eyes becomes teary, it's been so long since she last experienced how sincere they are. Sana pulled away and let out a deep breath, "goodbye father, mother" Sana said, her parents smiled and nodded. They grabbed their luggages and walked away, Sana was watching them vanish as they walk deeper inside the aiport.

Sana sigh and walked away outside, she needs to go home and starting today, she's all alone. Sana picked up her phone when it made a noise, Tzuyu was calling her so she immediately answered it. "yes Tzu?" Sana asked on the other lime, Tzuyu didn't speak for a while and just stay still. Sana bit her lower lip, she feels that something happened so she rushed on the taxi and went inside.

"where are you?" Sana asked, "in front of your.. house" Tzuyu mumbled, Sana told the driver to drive a little faster since she needs to rush. "i'll be there okay? wait for me, please stay there" Sana said and Tzuyu hang up the call.

Sana's palms began to sweat, she's obviously worried about her. She doesn't know what exactly did happened but she's sure that it was bad, just by hearing Tzuyu's tone made her sure that something bad happened somewhere.

The sky is already dark when Sana arrived on their street, she paid the driver and quickly went outside the car.She then ran as fast as she could and the moment she went closer, she started to see a tall figure of a woman waiting outside their gate. Sana approached her and panted as she faced her, she was obviously tired by running. "i'm sorry.. i was on the airport so it took a long drive but i tried my best to get here as fast as i coul-" Sana didn't finish what she was about to say when Tzuyu lean down to her and rested her head on Sana's shoulder. She snuggled closer on Sana's neck and closed her eyes then let out a sigh.

"i'm glad you came" Tzuyu mumbled, Snaa blinked a few times and she felt her cheeks getting hot. "i'm so glad.." Tzuyu added, Sana slyly smiled and caressed her soft black hair.

"you're supposed to be at home, resting but why did you choose to wait for me right here?" Sana asked, Tzuyu smiled and pulled her on the latter's warm arms. "you are my home" Tzuyu whispered and Sana can feel her heart exploding in happiness as she heard those words. She and her heart are happy hearing it. As time passes by, her feelings for the latter is getting deeper and deeper. She doesn't even want to fall for her in the first place but she just can't help it when Tzuyu went too much sincere and nice to her, and she knows that Tzuyu is the only person who can understand her in this cruel world.