58.

Sana and Tzuyu are inside the elevator, the atmosphere was so quiet and none of them wants to break the silence. Sana was looking down while Tzuyu is looking at her secretly, wanting to talk yet she doesn't know what to say. She doesn't have an idea that Sana is a nurse in this hospital, if only she knew, she'll surely go somewhere else.. somewhere she won't see her face.

Tzuyu cleared her throat causing Sana to flinch and slowly looked at her, she caught the latter looking at her so Tzuyu looked away, avoiding an eye contact with her. "i want to talk to her but what will i say?" Tzuyu thought in her head, Sana looked down again and stared at the elevator's floor. All of sudden the lights went out and the elevator stopped from moving, Sana widened her eyes and she's really really unlucky, "don't tell me i'll be stuck here with her?! no way!!!" Sana thought on her mind and she's internally screaming, she didn't expect this day and she doesn't want it.

The elevator shake, Sana put both of her hands on her ears and closed her eyes tight, she screamed because she's scared but she felt arms being wrapped around her. She shot her eyes open and found herself on Tzuyu's embrace, her eyes becomes teary again.. her warm embrace and her smell.. Sana surely missed it a lot. The way Tzuyu's arms wraps around her, she missed that feeling. Tzuyu knows that Sana is afraid, she's scared at the dark and luckily she's there with her. Sana's tears fell and she cried as silently as she could but Tzuyu can still hear her tiny sobs, she sigh and gently caressed her back.. that made Sana cry even more.

Tzuyu calm her down, they sat on the corner while Sana is still on Tzuyu's embrace. She snuggled closer, she's scared of the dark.. It took almost half an hour when the lights came back so Sana immediately distanced herself away, Tzuyu cleared her throat and let out a deep breath. Sana wiped her tears and sigh after, she's confuse, why is the elevator isn't moving when the lights are finally back? she can't stand being with her anymore because she'll only cry and it's embarrassing.. she can't let her feel that she misses her a lot.

"uh.. uhm.. how are.. you?" Tzuyu stuttered as she ask her, Sana blinked a few times.. "i'm.. good" she responded and looked down, they're sitting on both corners of the elevator. "how about living with the kids?" Tzuyu asked again, making sure that Sana and their daughters are fine. Sana smiled bitterly.. "Tzuyu-ah.." Sana called so Tzuyu looked at her, she looked back at her and Tzuyu could see her teary eyes.

"if ever.. Minju wants to live with you, please take her" Sana mumbled and a tear escaped on her right eye, she wiped it but her tears kept on falling down. Tzuyu sigh.. she knows Minju can't even understand their situation. "why? i mean.. she looks happy being with you" Tzuyu said, trying to cheer Sana up but those words made her sad even more. "happy? is that the real meaning of happy to you? she just slapped the word i hate you infront of my face.. what do you mean by she's happy.. being with me." Sana uttered and feel her sight being blurry because of the tears and her throat hurting.. she tries to hold back her tears but remembering what happened and what Minju has said hurts her deeper in her soul.

Tzuyu looked at her... she knows Sana is trying her best to give their daughters a happy life but.. no matter how hard she tries.. their youngest could never understand. "Minju.. she'll choose you over me, if ever take Hyewon with you too.. you can give them a comfortable and a happy life.. you can make them happy by giving them everything they wanted.. while me.. all i can give to them is my love and care.. that's all i could give-" Sana's voice cracked.. she broke down again.. Tzuyu slowly approached her and patted her head slowly.

"Hyewon understands the situation Sana, let's just try our best by making Minju understand too.. i think that's the best way. Also, you're doing a great job on being a good mom to them.. don't say words that can make you even sadder, face the brighter side" Tzuyu mumbled, Sana was looking at her while holding back her tears.. the elevator starts to move so Sana stood up and they already reached the floor, as the door opened, Sana immediately went outside. She burst out her tears as she walks on the hallway.. Tzuyu sigh while eyeing her, she stepped outside the elevator and fixed her tie. She then followed Sana again, the words that Sana said lingered on her mind.. so she have to give her all for her daughter to understand their situation.