Chapter 14

"Thank you for the dress," Luna said sincerely. "It's lovely."

"You're welcome," Tom replied as he cast a tempus.

Harrison looked at Luna who was wearing a floor length red gown that one of the house elves picked up. He had to admit for a ten year old she looked pretty, her blonde hair had been put up in an elegant bun by Twinky and diamonds glittered from her ears. He then looked at his reflection, he was wearing bottle green dress robes with a black bow tie. His hair looked effortlessly styled as usual and his shoes shone brightly courtesy of Mipsy.

"It's time to go," Tom told them as he held out his arm. "Harrison grab my arm and Luna grab his hand, don't let go of it until we land."

One of the many perks of being the Dark Lord was that Tom was keyed into the wards at all of his Death Eaters homes so he didn't have to use the floo. Harrison grabbed his fathers arm and they disappeared without a sound. A second later Harrison felt his feet hit the ground and he quickly let go of his father.

Harrison looked around and noticed that they landed in the ball room at Malfoy Manor. As usual the room was filled to the brim with over the top decorations. Half of the room was covered with circular tables with beautiful flowers that glowed silver in the center. The other half of the room was empty, it was meant to be a dance floor. A stage where the orchestra would play sat in the middle of the room. Extravagant ice sculptures stood at each corner of the stage, one was a grand tree, another a sleigh,a reindeer stood at another corner, and a giant Christmas flower at the fourth. There were extremely tall Christmas trees all around the room covered with live fairies and shimmering balls of light. A large ornate fireplace was burning in the back of the room, the flames changing from red to green. Long tables lined the walls, each one holding a different type of food and drinks. There were twenty house elves standing near the food tables all wearing green uniforms with the Malfoy crest on the chest, each one carrying a silver tray. Upon seeing them several house elves ran over offering hors d'oeuvre and drinks which they all declined.

"Tom, Harrison welcome," Narcissa said as she walked into the room. She looked gorgeous in a strapless form fitting green dress with a slit that went up to her knee. "And you must be Miss Luna Lovegood. I'm Narcissa Malfoy it's a pleasure to meet you."

"It's nice to meet you," Luna said politely.

Narcissa smiled at the young girl before pulling Harrison into a hug. "You look handsome."

"Thank you Aunt Cissy," Harrison smiled.

"Narcissa," Tom said getting her attention. "Where's Lucius?"

"In his office," Narcissa answered. "If you go in there tell him to come down right away, the guests will be here soon."

Tom rose an eyebrow. "Thank you." He turned to Harrison. "I'll be back by the time the party starts."

Harrison watched as his father walked away before looking back at his aunt, amusement dancing in his emerald eyes. Only Narcissa and Bellatrix could tell his father to do something and not get cursed into oblivion for it. He never understood why and he didn't know if he really wanted to either.

"Harrison," a voice called out and Harrison turned around.

"Draco," Harrison grinned.

Draco walked over wearing black dress robes and a dark green bow tie. His gray eyes landed on Luna and he could see the different emotions running through him, the main one was curiosity.

"You must be Luna," Draco said holding out his hand. "My father told me about you, I'm Draco Malfoy."

"Hello," Luna said in a dreamy voice. Draco raised an eyebrow, but didn't say anything.

"Is anyone else here?" Harrison asked.

"No," Draco shook his head. "As always you and your father are the first."

Soon people began arriving and by eight the ballroom was filled with people. Harrison spotted every member of the inner circle and their kids, most of the outer circle, and their children as well as quite a few members of the Death Eater ranks. Once all of his best friends had arrived he left Luna with Terry Boot who he had introduced her to and took his friends to a secluded corner. He explained his fathers reasoning for becoming Luna's legal guardian, but he left out what she predicted other than the fact that his father won the war.

Leo wore a smug expression. "I knew we'd win."

"Of course we will," Cass scoffed. "There's no way we won't."

"But it is good to have some sort of proof," Theo pointed out. "Even if the future can change."

"What's she like?" Jenna asked curiously.

Harrison looked over at the blonde girl who appeared to be getting introduced to Lisa, Sue, and Anthony. He didn't know what to say to her question, he didn't really know anything about her other than the fact she was a seer. And he wasn't about to tell his friends that they were connected somehow in the future.

"I don't know," Harrison answered. "I just met her yesterday, it's all happened so fast."

"She seems nice enough," Pansy said. "She was polite."

"She's pretty too," Daphne added.

Harrison made an undistinguishable noise. "Yeah, but I guess only time will tell."