Chapter 88

Tom stared emotionlessly at the body of the mangled half naked body laying in front of him. Nymphadora was laying on her back, her black hair splayed around her face, dried blood clumping some of it together. Her brown eyes fluttered as she appeared to be trying to stay conscious. All she wore was a black bra and matching underwear, allowing for the recent cuts all over her body to be visible. The word blood traitor that was carved into her right arm stood out in sharp contrast to her pale skin. Blood trickled down from her lips, covering her chin, neck and chest. Tiny wounds littered her body as every couple of seconds her body jerked.

"My Lord?" Tom turned to look at Lucius who was standing in the corner, looking every inch the rich pureblood.

"Yes, Lucius?" Tom said inclining his head for him to speak.

Lucius' nose wrinkled in disgust. "Shall we not clean her up? The smell is quite nauseating." Tom tilted his head to the side causing Lucius to speak once more. "Unless you prefer it this way, my Lord." Tom's lips curled in amusement as he turned back to his prisoner. His eyes scanned Nymphadora as she attempted to move her head and groaned. He had been personally interrogating the young auror for the past hour and she still hadn't answered any of their questions. He despised the woman, but he admired her bravery. He would also love to crush it. His eyes landed on the lower half of her body, a small pool of liquid was pooled around her bottom where she had released herself during the second round of Tom's cruciatus curse. He sneered, it really was disgusting, but it also caused prisoners to become embarrassed which normally worked to Tom's advantage, but obviously not on that occasion. With a flick of his wrist the urine was gone, and so was the horrendous smell.

"It seems our prisoner really will not speak," Tom murmured as Nymphadora hissed in pain. "What to do with her now?"

"If I may?" Lucius asked, taking a step forward. Tom waved his hand in Lucius' direction giving him permission to speak, while at the same time throwing up a silencing spell so the prisoner couldn't hear. "She seems overly loyal to Dumbledore and his precious Order. The only way I see to break her is time."

"You're suggesting we leave her in the dungeons, torturing her repeatedly until she breaks," Tom stated. It wasn't a question.

"Yes," Lucius inclined his head. "She will break eventually. Anyone who endures every torture imaginable for long periods of time will eventually do so." A cruel glint filled Lucius' eyes. "You can even allow Rabastan a chance at her." Tom smiled cruelly. Lucius was correct, everyone did eventually break. He could be patient if he had to, he would wait until she broke and then dispose of her.

"Very well then," Tom said as he canceled the silencing charm. "Lucius, remove her undergarments and then take her to the dungeons. She is not allowed any clothing, and no one is to provide her with a blanket or anything else to keep warm. She will only receive one meal a day, it will consist of only a piece of bread with cheese and a slice of an apple. The inner circle will have free reign to do with her as they wish, as long as she remains alive. Feel free to use your imaginations." Tom's smile grew when he heard Nymphadora whimper.

A glint appeared in Lucius' eyes. "Of course, my Lord."

Lucius pulled out his wand at the same moment the door to the room they were in burst open. Tom turned around, a curse on his lips when he saw that it was Bellatrix.

"You better have a good reason for interrupting us Bella," Tom said warningly. Bellatrix bowed quickly, she appeared to be out of breath.

"My Lord, I've just received word from Barty," Bellatrix said hurriedly. Tom immediately stiffened, he quickly cast another silencing spell before waving his hand jerkily.

"Continue," Tom snapped. A million scenarios involving Harrison flashed through his mind. If any harm had come to his son, everyone who got in his way would suffer a horrible death.

"Sirius Black was spotted in Hogsmeade," Bellatrix told him. Tom felt the tension leave his body.

"Sirius Black?" Tom murmured and Bellatrix nodded. That wasn't good news, but it wasn't what he had been expecting. He knew that Sirius would be making an appearance he just didn't know when. He had been surprised to learn that the man had escaped from Azkaban but he wasn't a threat to him. He was more worried about everyone finding out Sirius wasn't a Death Eater. If Sirius was found innocent then the world would know Peter was the real betrayer of the Potter's, and no doubt Sirius would find out that Harry was alive. Sirius had always loved his godson, and that wasn't good news for Tom. He wanted the blood traitor disposed of. "Do you know what he was doing there?"

"No," Bellatrix answered. "He was spotted half an hour after the last of the Hogwarts students left."

"Yes, today was the first day for the students to visit Hogsmeade wasn't it?" Tom murmured to himself. He didn't want Sirius anywhere near his son. Who knew what the man was like after being in Azkaban for twelve years. But he knew that his son was safe from Sirius if he was back at Hogwarts, especially with his Death Eaters there. However, he would need to talk to his Death Eaters about watching his son more closely. He wouldn't take any chances as far as his son was concerned. And if Sirius was in Hogsmeade there was chance he might go to Hogwarts. For what reason he didn't know, but he wouldn't be surprised if getting into Hogwarts to see his old friend Remus Lupin or Dumbledore was part of the convicts plan.

When the room was silent for several minutes Lucius spoke. "Are the aurors looking for him?"

"Yes," Bellatrix answered. "Hogsmeade is filled with aurors and dementors, and John is one of the aurors assigned to Sirius' capture." Bellatrix's eyes took on a deranged look. "It would be fitting for my dear old cousin to receive the dementors kiss."

Tom was pleased that John Dawlish was assigned to the case, it would be helpful if one of his more trusted death eaters were. Tom glanced at Lucius who was watching him intently. "Go to the ministry and find out what you can."

"Of course," Lucius said before looking at Nymphadora. "Shall I take care of her first?"

"Yes, once she is securely in the dungeons you may go to the ministry," Tom told him before looking at Bellatrix. "Was there anything else?"

"No," Bellatrix said as she looked disgustedly at her niece.

"Take care of her," Tom ordered with one last glance at Nymphadora before he gestured for Bellatrix to follow him from the room.