Chapter 63

Harrison had spent his entire life priding himself on being able to control his emotions and push down any feelings of nervousness he might have. However as he sat in his bedroom at Riddle Manor sitting across from Fred, George, Hermione and Neville he couldn't deny that he was both nervous and hesitant. It was two weeks into summer vacation and after many conversations with his father they decided that it was time for the four to find out who Harrison really was. Tom had been hesitant to allow Harrison to tell them, especially the Weasley twins, but in the end he agreed that if Harrison were to train them to be ready for a war than they needed to know the truth. Harrison didn't tell them why he wanted them to come over, only that it was extremely important. The four stared back at Harrison with a mixture of curiosity and confusion as he stared impassively back. He was finding it difficult not to turn around and look into the corner where he knew his father, Lucius and Bellatrix were hiding under disillusionment charms just in case any of them react badly or attempted to flee and tell Dumbledore. Harrison glanced to his right where Luna was sitting and then discretely to his left where Daphne was before putting on a look on nonchalant indifference.

"You're probably wondering why I asked you to come over," Harrison said as his eyes flickered between George, Fred, Neville and Hermione. George and Fred exchanged curious looks while Neville nodded his head.

"Yes," Hermione responded as she bit her lip. Harrison cleared his throat and leaned back slightly.

"Before I tell you I want you four to know that I honestly do care about you," Harrison told them seriously. Hermione frowned and the twins' brows furrowed. "I never meant to lie to any of you, technically I didn't I just didn't tell you everything. What I'm going to divulge will most likely anger or confuse you and I'll understand if what I tell you causes us to severe our friendships. I won't hold it against any of you but I will tell you now that if we decide to part ways you will be obliviated." The twins' shock was displayed openly and Neville took on a worried look.

"What?" Hermione said breathlessly. "Obliviated? Why would we need to be obliviated? What did-"

Harrison held up a hand and shook his head slightly. "Listen Hermione." She reluctantly closed her mouth. Luna gave him an almost imperceptible nod of encouragement, it didn't surprise him after all just several days prior she told him that the four of them wouldn't stop being his friend because of this. Harrison however knew her visions changed so he wasn't going to take her word as law. "You've all met my father Tom Riddle, yes?" The four nodded, Neville's almost hesitant. "I'm not going to drag it out or wrap it in a pretty bow, if it were me I'd want to here it laid out before me." Harrison waved his hand and letters appeared in between the two couches, the letters appeared to be made of flickering flames that glowed bright even though the room was sunny. Tom Marvolo Riddle appeared before them and the four looked confused. Harrison waved his hand once more and the letters rearranged themselves to say, I Am Lord Voldemort. "When my father attended Hogwarts around fifty years ago he came up with the name Lord Voldemort, however the only ones who know his true identity are the ones who follow him. My father is the Dark Lord." Harrison watched as their faces morphed from shock into various other expressions. Hermione looked as though Harrison had crushed all of her dreams, the twins looked betrayed and Neville looked like he had just been handed a death sentence.