Chapter 20

Harrison and his friends were talking about quidditch in the Potions classroom when the Gryffindors entered. A red faced Ron stormed over to their table flanked by Dean and Seamus. All of their robes were disheveled like they got dressed in a hurry and their eyes had bags underneath them.

"Malfoy," Ron spat. "Which one of you did it?"

Draco raised a blonde eyebrow. "I beg your pardon?"

"I know one of you told the professors about the dragon," Ron explained through clenched teeth.

Draco grinned widely. "Oh yes, the soon to be infamous illegal dragon."

Harrison was watching the exchange closely, he saw Ron's hands clench and unclench. Dean's eyes were blazing with anger and Seamus looked annoyed.

"I knew it!" Ron shrieked causing the other Gryffindors to look at them.

"What's going on?" Neville asked frowning as he took his seat next to Harrison.

"None of your business you traitor," Ron snapped.

Neville flushed and flinched slightly.

"Don't talk to him that way Ronald," Harrison said coolly.

Ron rounded on him. "And you!" Harrison looked at him inquiringly. "I know you're up to something! No one would voluntarily partner with Longbottom especially not a Slytherin."

"Neville is my friend," Harrison said, his voice taking on a dangerous edge.

"Slytherins don't have friends," Ron said as if he knew something they didn't. "My dad told me that all Slytherins actually have are alliances."

The room was silent and the temperature dropped, you can feel a breeze rush through the room. Harrison felt his magic begin to swirl around and he pushed it down before he did something Dumbledore would expel him for. He could see that Draco was seething and he knew he was going to say something, Draco had always had a temper. He saw Leo stare coldly at Ron and was thankful that some of his friends could control themselves.

"We have friends," Draco snapped. "More friends than you anyway."

"Draco," Leo cut in. "Ignore the little weasel, his family is nothing but a bunch of muggle lovers."

"And your family is full of nothing but bigots who marry their cousins," Ron snarled.

Faster than anyone could blink ten wands were pointed at Ron.

"Say that again," Cass said, venom dripping from every syllable.

"It's the truth," Ron said as he pulled out his wand, the core was poking out. "Your parents are probably bowing to You-Know-Who right now!"

Ten hexes went soaring to Ron when a giant transparent shield appeared in front of the Gryffindors.

"Weasley!" Snape roared. "Thirty points for what you just said and you can add another weeks worth of detention to your schedule." He glared at the other two Gryffindors. "Thirty points from each of you for not stopping him and you can also add a weeks of detention for both of you."

"They tried to hex me!" Ron yelled. "They should get a detention."

Snape looked so deadly Harrison thought a basilisk would wince. "After what you said I don't blame them." He stopped three feet from them. "Now sit down."

The three red faced boys stomped to their usual seats.

Draco was seething, Leo's eyes were burning with hate and Blaise looked like he wanted to kill them with his bare hands. Theo's eyes were narrowed as he watched their retreating backs and Daphne was holding Cass' arm in warning.

"I'm going to enjoy watching him die," Cass hissed quietly.

Harrison looked at Snape who gave him a small nod. Harrison knew why Snape blocked the hexes, he heard what Cass and Leo had yelled. Ron would've been severely injured and the ten of them would've been expelled. He knew Dumbledore would see to it for hurting the son of a family that's important to the Order. Harrison opened up his book to the page on the board as he watched Draco from the corner of his eye. He wanted to make sure his best friend didn't do anything stupid. Draco had always been one to do something stupid when he was angry, it reminded Harrison of a Gryffindor but he wasn't going to tell him that.

Halfway through the lesson Harrison glanced back at a still angry looking Ron. An idea formed in his head, he didn't just want Ron to die when the time came he wanted him to suffer first. Images of Fred and George popped into his head and he decided that he needed them on his side. He hated their older brother Percy but he wouldn't mind having him join their side, after all he was extremely smart. Having his brothers join the dark would infuriate Ron and crush his parents. It wouldn't be enough but it would be enough until he could torture Ron to the brink of insanity before finally ending his life. He smiled to himself and begun to stir his potion.